Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Happened To Avalon

I also noticed that Aileron hasn't been posting on the forums, has he not been in game either?

If that's the case my best guess is life got in the way. Or, you're right, he moved on from the game.
Him and other iconic players like ceinwen aren't even on leaderboards anymore.
Does that mean their toons have been deleted?
Just means a toon hasnt logged in some time, not sure how long exact but hes been off awhile
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

All of these responses are on point. The game simply isn't fun anymore. I have a rl job and dont care to have CH be my unpaid second gig. The time spent doing ridiculous things to win at mid-level (achem, eg content) has become so over the top that it actually pains me to log in at all. People make frozen lockers now for crying out loud!

I have very little expectation that Corrupted Gardens is actually going to keep folks wanting to log in. Maybe I'm just jaded, and OTM will prove me wrong. Seems it's just too little too late.

By the nature of the game it is competitive and highly competitive at the top level. If the game just isnt fun to you, you shouldnt force yourselves for others sake because its your life too. I still enjoy the game camping and all. It is a grind to make it to the top and more so to stay there, there are veteran players who will keep bringing newer and older players alike the high end game experience.

This isn't complaining about either competition or hard work. This is about level lock, it's about camping 24/7, it's about being penalized for filling bounties and killing anything once reaching 220, it's about spending hours (on top of camping) cooking up stuff that makes hard-earned gear useless, it's about p2w dragon eggs, it's about all of this and a whole lot more.

The whole Avalon clan went inactive?
Aileron, Creed, Bluestarr and Raved all have quit, and they're some of the best Ava has.. It would seem most have if Aileron is inactive seeing as he's Chief :/

Hope they all find a reason to return
Much more than just them went inactive.

The whole Avalon clan went inactive?
Aileron, Creed, Bluestarr and Raved all have quit, and they're some of the best Ava has.. It would seem most have if Aileron is inactive seeing as he's Chief :/

Hope they all find a reason to return
Much more than just them went inactive.
That sucks :/
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor