Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Happened To Avalon

As many are wondering, not only have their ratings abolish but their top players have also vanished from the leaderboard. This seemed to happen after the people who were banned in nuada disapearred on leaderboards.

Was the well respected clan Avalon banned and where has aileron been with his constant bashing but informative issues with otm?

Or have they moved on from the constant repetitive game play this game has to offer every day?

I And many others are quite curious as to what happened to the long term strong standing clan. This simply cant go without talk.

Re: What Happened To Avalon

The motivation to come back is very low. I’ve been busy all summer but holy **** OTM messed this game up. Higher the level the more your pentalized. Quest rewards suck and the constant camping bosses makes the game so lame. Spent years trying to advise OTM but they wouldn’t listen. They don’t know their game at all so they keep recycling trash content and the new expansions brought items that only half of them were even better then the old bosses gear. I absolutely love my clan mates but OTM hasn’t made the reward worth the effort anymore. Celtic heroes is no longer a fun game. It will continue to spiral down until it can’t afford to be a game anymore. Their churn rate is horrible. Muldar you are a great guy and I don’t personally hate OTM or any devs but you went by this game so wrong. If this next update isn’t a fix all then it’s over.

So many players warned them for years and veteran players are disappearing. There are just much better options for games out there now.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

I agree with Mortal. I am playing this game only for the family and to relive my childhood.

I think that OTM has lured this game into more of a pay-to-win farming simulator. The dragon eggs are impossible to obtain unless if you put down hundreds and even thousands of dollars. The new cooking system negates dg sets and for a clan that values quality over quantity, the new system screws them over because the clan with the most players will win regardless of gear.

Don't get me wrong, I still love OTM because of the memories it gave me for 7 years, but given its decline of playerbase over the years something has to be done to alter the course.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I also noticed that Aileron hasn't been posting on the forums, has he not been in game either?

If that's the case my best guess is life got in the way. Or, you're right, he moved on from the game.
Him and other iconic players like ceinwen aren't even on leaderboards anymore.

I also noticed that Aileron hasn't been posting on the forums, has he not been in game either?

If that's the case my best guess is life got in the way. Or, you're right, he moved on from the game.
Does that mean their toons have been deleted?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Does that mean their toons have been deleted?
Just means they’re inactive
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.