Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes - Clan Havoc

Tried to stay off this topic as I don't play morrigan, then I saw a bunch of people jumping on the Ail bash train.

1. Havoc didn't think of runes for locks, Gwydion was doing this long before any server and until Chris (aka sephiroth) took to forums this wasn't really a known or widely used tactic.

2. Aileron is an amazing chieftain, I have both experienced being a clansman (being friddo/friddi in a gwydion clan). Now I am experiencing being Chieftan in Chaos on Nuada. It isn't an easy job and I have no clue how Ail has managed it for 5+ years and managed to stay on top.

3. It's clear by this post that both Avalon and Havoc have both at times used runes to lock endgame bosses. Wether OTM intended or didn't intend for this to be a function of the rune is an entirely subjective opion that has neither been confirmed or denied by OTM.

It is my personal opinion that OTM did not envision this use of the rune but now that it works like this they are not opposed to the idea and as such will not change it. Adding the text of 'xxx has smited xxx with rune of xxx' would be an awesome addition I wholeheartedly agree with.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

It is my personal opinion that OTM did not envision this use of the rune but now that it works like this they are not opposed to the idea and as such will not change it. Adding the text of 'xxx has smited xxx with rune of xxx' would be an awesome addition I wholeheartedly agree with.
I don't think anyone is saying that adding the text is a bad idea, merely they are pointing out why aileron asked for it. he didn't ask for it cuz he wanted it, he only wanted it so he could ss the text and post a ss on forums... we all know this :lol:
and i think that is what they are talking about here.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

You are all so petty when it comes to accusations :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does it rlly matter who uses runes for kills or lock? Not really if you and your clan are doing the best in your ability to make your clan prosper! Only complain if you actually have something to complain about, orherwise you are complaining about people trying to help their clan be the best there ever was. (Pokemon!)

THIS IS A HORRIBLE DISCUSSION TO BE HAVING....Although i did enjoy the first 3 pages :D :POP:

:lol: :lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

You are all so petty when it comes to accusations :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does it rlly matter who uses runes for kills or lock? Not really if you and your clan are doing the best in your ability to make your clan prosper! Only complain if you actually have something to complain about, orherwise you are complaining about people trying to help their clan be the best there ever was. (Pokemon!)

THIS IS A HORRIBLE DISCUSSION TO BE HAVING....Although i did enjoy the first 3 pages :D :POP:

:lol: :lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why do I have a feeling that we got the :POP: solely because of this thread :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at