/r/wholesomememes
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

Re: Celtic Heroes - Clan Havoc

Why continue to bash each other? It’s quite annoying and some comments are stupid, not pointing fingers... We don’t know what Havoc thinks nor Havoc thinks of us.

It’s nice to see a happy Havoc member, but there must be lucky ones and unlucky ones. I’ve talk to many people (including havoc members) and some don’t feel the same way about the clan. It might be best to keep something like this to forums in case of a spark... woops too late. Havoc compared to Avalon, we’re not so different in each other’s eyes, we have the same goals, so have fun reaching those goals. We don’t want abusive and inappropriate messages sent to us, especially when kids play. Just play the game and enjoy CH with your clannies while it lasts.

We wouldn’t complain so much after killing the same bosses for over 3-4 years to continue even gearing mains, or to be at a disadvantage on lock battles etc. Try to see it in our eyes.

We know runes are broken, why not complain together to get them changed to crystal dps only? .
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Why continue to bash each other? It’s quite annoying and some comments are stupid, not pointing fingers... We don’t know what Havoc thinks nor Havoc thinks of us.

It’s nice to see a happy Havoc member, but there must be lucky ones and unlucky ones. I’ve talk to many people (including havoc members) and some don’t feel the same way about the clan. It might be best to keep something like this to forums in case of a spark... woops too late. Havoc compared to Avalon, we’re not so different in each other’s eyes, we have the same goals, so have fun reaching those goals. We don’t want abusive and inappropriate messages sent to us, especially when kids play. Just play the game and enjoy CH with your clannies while it lasts.

We wouldn’t complain so much after killing the same bosses for over 3-4 years to continue even gearing mains, or to be at a disadvantage on lock battles etc. Try to see it in our eyes.

We know runes are broken, why not complain together to get them changed to crystal dps only? .
I agree with you in some points even in making runes for crystals only becuz I am pretty sure no one from havoc used them in last 4 prots. But you know you can complain about runes without mentioning havoc right? I don't mean you I mean ail who say he is not the one who started bashing other clans lol. You don't have to defend him when he is wrong just becuz he is your chief.
Attachments
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG (254.86 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG (215.02 KiB) Viewed 3886 times
#ohYeahYeah

It’s an example. It’s more the fact that we don’t know if we’re losing to a broken mechanic or if our dps is terrible.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

It’s an example. It’s more the fact that we don’t know if we’re losing to a broken mechanic or if our dps is terrible.
In the first pic maybe but this one was an example too? It's just unnecessary
Attachments
IMG_2211.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG (215.02 KiB) Viewed 3853 times
#ohYeahYeah

(pokes the bear) maybe aileron is just scared of losing locks :shock: or maybe he is jealous that havoc is winning locks :lol:
back to my popcorn

EDIT: my personal opinion is healthy competition is great. idk who started the griefing on morrigan, but on arawn Resurgence and Dragonsouls get along really well. Although we do have problems with another mid-eg clan, unilours (unit and colours), that issue is mostly due to us disliking the fact that 95% of the clan is ex res that were kicked or left scamming members of lent gear and the like. Anyways, i don't see what the problem with Havoc using runes, if they even do, is. Its a game element that they are using. Its smart, not something wrong. imo nice job leaders of havoc for thinking and carrying out that strat! Its always hard for smaller clans to move up with everyone wanting to join the clan thats already made it, and tbh im impressed at how well Havoc has done. I have my own reasons as to why i think ava helped to contribute to Havocs rise but i won't state them here. Personally I think Ava needs to recognize that there are two teams in the arena and that instead of *** back and forth over whose stadium it is they should learn to play together... There isn't a need to grief imo... It hasn't happened on arawn in years (even then it only lasted 2-3 months and was done by a small group of players)... No one will ever like everyone on a server, and its natural to want to win, but there is a line between wanting to win and being sad when you lose to actually being angry and looking for cheap things to complain about. Accept the loss and move on. Resurgence and Dragonsouls have done really well here... When DS wins a lock some res members even help them finish off the boss, and vice versa... This isn't some fairy tale but possible, and its a shame to see this drama, even though it is extremely entertaining.

EDITEDIT: anyways ik aileron will tear this to shreds like a wild bear cuz of the joke i made at the top :lol:
back to my triple butter popcorn with sea salt!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I really don't know why Ava members making too much drama and we are killing banes 24/7 or not it's not their business Lol. I hope one day they will stop complaining and just play the game. Even if otm removed runes they will start complaining about crit hits/skills and then pet and battle mounts lol.

Since when did statements become complaining?

A statement is a statement if it can be either true or false, using runes can either be true or false. Therefore it is a statement.

No one's complaining about anything... It's as if you guys actually want us to complain and will twist any fact that'll hurt your ego's into "stop complaining".
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I really don't know why Ava members making too much drama and we are killing banes 24/7 or not it's not their business Lol. I hope one day they will stop complaining and just play the game. Even if otm removed runes they will start complaining about crit hits/skills and then pet and battle mounts lol.

Since when did statements become complaining?

A statement is a statement if it can be either true or false, using runes can either be true or false. Therefore it is a statement.

No one's complaining about anything... It's as if you guys actually want us to complain and will twist any fact that'll hurt your ego's into "stop complaining".
So badass lol. Can you tell me how come this topic isn't complaing about how the runes work and they need to add messsge to know if there some used or no ? Read twice before you talk pls becuz in my comment I said I hope Ava stop complaing I didn't say I hope Ava stop complaing about us using runes lol. Or the topic was just statement can be false or true ? The point is when you want to change how the runes work you don't have to mention havoc

Just won another prot today so it's 5 in row and last gele while you guys still here thinking it's runes problem instead of fixing your builds
Last edited by L0ve on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
IMG_2212.JPG
IMG_2212.JPG (254.86 KiB) Viewed 3793 times
#ohYeahYeah

(pokes the bear) maybe aileron is just scared of losing locks :shock: or maybe he is jealous that havoc is winning locks :lol:
back to my popcorn

EDIT: my personal opinion is healthy competition is great. idk who started the griefing on morrigan, but on arawn Resurgence and Dragonsouls get along really well. Although we do have problems with another mid-eg clan, unilours (unit and colours), that issue is mostly due to us disliking the fact that 95% of the clan is ex res that were kicked or left scamming members of lent gear and the like. Anyways, i don't see what the problem with Havoc using runes, if they even do, is. Its a game element that they are using. Its smart, not something wrong. imo nice job leaders of havoc for thinking and carrying out that strat! Its always hard for smaller clans to move up with everyone wanting to join the clan thats already made it, and tbh im impressed at how well Havoc has done. I have my own reasons as to why i think ava helped to contribute to Havocs rise but i won't state them here. Personally I think Ava needs to recognize that there are two teams in the arena and that instead of ******** back and forth over whose stadium it is they should learn to play together... There isn't a need to grief imo... It hasn't happened on arawn in years (even then it only lasted 2-3 months and was done by a small group of players)... No one will ever like everyone on a server, and its natural to want to win, but there is a line between wanting to win and being sad when you lose to actually being angry and looking for cheap things to complain about. Accept the loss and move on. Resurgence and Dragonsouls have done really well here... When DS wins a lock some res members even help them finish off the boss, and vice versa... This isn't some fairy tale but possible, and its a shame to see this drama, even though it is extremely entertaining.

EDITEDIT: anyways ik aileron will tear this to shreds like a wild bear cuz of the joke i made at the top :lol:
back to my triple butter popcorn with sea salt!
Well said thanks for your addition. I hope everyone read this and understand that there will be lose and win because it's a game. no need to be mad
#ohYeahYeah