Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes - Clan Havoc

Ooh finally someone admitted Havoc camps banes and farm runes. That's a first. You made your clannies look bad after all that denial.

Havoc started farming runes after Sephiroth posted how runs were being used to lock bosses in Gwydion. Coincidence? I think not.

Push OTM to put that message then we shall see. I much rather prefer runes be for Gele crystals only but OTM favors lesser clans so they won't change runes. And the endgame isn't supposed to be farming for runes for bosses. You say I complain about rune farming, I said the same about camping too, I give feedback on a lot of things to make the game less tedious and more enjoyable.

You guys ought to thank me I "complained" about BoE. Otherwise you guys can't keep taking back the gear from players who left your clan.

And it's funny you call our dps trash. How long did it take you to kill Necro last time? 65mins. MD7s dismounted status even expired during battle lol.
I don't know how you understand things but I agreed to your idea to prove that we don't need rune to outlock ur clan and about the necro that took 65mins , you know we already outlocked u there while you are using best possible gear in the game so why it's funny to say u have trash dps just becuz we couldn't get enuff ppl online in that time it doesn't mean we have trash dps kiddo and at least we can control necro not like the Y clan who wipped so hard at necro and in second lock battle when they lost it, their chief decided to start crying and calling all his members to log and stand at the middle to grief lol.
You don't need to make up excuses, I'm not the one who started bashing the other clan calling their dps trash nor was I the one who brought up using runes. It's all Havoc, so don't get all your pantries in a bunch because I respond.

Even Ugnar posting a line chat from 2016, lol. That was when we were just starting Gele and we had difficulty getting enough mages and warriors so we needed runes and fissures. No one was farming banes back then. Cmon, show the date when it was posted and prove me wrong.

Ok.

Friday, February 5th 2016: Avalon downs Gelebron.

Sunday, June 5th 2016: Morrigan Marketplace begins.

Saturday, January 21st 2017: Requesting Runes and etc.

Almost a year later and you still need runes for Gele? Lol. Havoc began rising and taking bosses such as Hrung and Mordris mid December of 2016. It's no surprise that you needed runes around that time so you could win locks. Sorry we ruined your dream of monopolizing a server in a small virtual game. But you had a fun 4-5 years of doing it.. right? Or does your constant bashing on forums directed to the game, other clans, and/or OTM themselves say otherwise? The game is an app. It's not going to be the best like some PC or console game. Try giving actual feedback instead of saying everything is bad or move to another game lol. As for the topic of runes; I agree with you. There should be text that says "So-and-so smites proteus base with a rune of fire!" Or something along those lines. Or just take runes out of the game I really don't care lol. At the end of the day just accept an "L" if you lose. You lose, we lose.. the boss will always spawn again lol. No need for excuses. Anyways, Gl on your journey, Hero! :D
Last edited by Ugnar on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
IMG_2902.JPG
IMG_2902.JPG (131.47 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
IMG_2901.JPG
IMG_2901.JPG (132 KiB) Viewed 4280 times
IMG_2899.JPG
IMG_2899.JPG (143.13 KiB) Viewed 4280 times
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

What on earth does it matter if I bought runes last year lol. I'm impresses by whoever it was who scrolled up 10 months worth of market spam to find a specific thing a wrote though! It must have been quite the conversation for havoc chat way back then if it was remembered recently! For a while Ava didn't even know you could use runes on all mobs/bosses lol. I probably bought a total of 50 off havoc and legend players over the last 15 months or so. Raved and I were pretty much the only ones killing banes in 2016 then all of a sudden Havoc caught up and started killing. Was that when ya'll figured out you can use em on any mob? I assume it was how ya'll were able to win some original low raid boss locks when ya'll started killing/camping consistently. Just an observation... But anyway...We used all the runes for gele xtals and still do, we do not waste em on low raid bosses. We collect them and our mages use em when we are short on warriors or mages. You know we are small, 30 avas is difficult to get online. I really don't know why this is such a hot topic for ya'll. Ask your clannie starbeam if he ever logs in again. He should know that we didn't use runes on anythin other then gele... lmao

To the op:
I'm glad you like your clan and feel at home there, there's a lid for every pot right?

My popcorn is running low so ima chime in, but a lot of clans use runes for gele. I'm the rune mage on arawn (cuz i never miss gele #nolife) and i have a pretty nice assortment of runes... This isn't abnormal.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

My popcorn is running low so ima chime in, but a lot of clans use runes for gele. I'm the rune mage on arawn (cuz i never miss gele #nolife) and i have a pretty nice assortment of runes... This isn't abnormal.
You can have some of mine. I get free refills :)
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

What on earth does it matter if I bought runes last year lol. I'm impresses by whoever it was who scrolled up 10 months worth of market spam to find a specific thing a wrote though! It must have been quite the conversation for havoc chat way back then if it was remembered recently! For a while Ava didn't even know you could use runes on all mobs/bosses lol. I probably bought a total of 50 off havoc and legend players over the last 15 months or so. Raved and I were pretty much the only ones killing banes in 2016 then all of a sudden Havoc caught up and started killing. Was that when ya'll figured out you can use em on any mob? I assume it was how ya'll were able to win some original low raid boss locks when ya'll started killing/camping consistently. Just an observation... But anyway...We used all the runes for gele xtals and still do, we do not waste em on low raid bosses. We collect them and our mages use em when we are short on warriors or mages. You know we are small, 30 avas is difficult to get online. I really don't know why this is such a hot topic for ya'll. Ask your clannie starbeam if he ever logs in again. He should know that we didn't use runes on anythin other then gele... lmao

To the op:
I'm glad you like your clan and feel at home there, there's a lid for every pot right?
Apparently you made a poor observation. All our lockers were 190 (And 90% still are between 190 and 199) when we started winning lower raid bosses and you need to be 200 to use a rune. So smart Blue.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

To the op:
Apparently you made a poor observation. All our lockers were 190 (And 90% still are between 190 and 199) when we started winning lower raid bosses and you need to be 200 to use a rune. So smart Blue.
Guess that's something someone would know if they actually did use em on those low level raid bosses ;)

To the op:
Guess that's something someone would know if they actually did use em on those low level raid bosses ;)
No wonder all ur lockers lvl200.
#ohYeahYeah

I really don't know why Ava members making too much drama and we are killing banes 24/7 or not it's not their business Lol. I hope one day they will stop complaining and just play the game. Even if otm removed runes they will start complaining about crit hits/skills and then pet and battle mounts lol.
#ohYeahYeah