Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes - Clan Havoc

I am a nice guy but I guess since I spoke on forums I’m a bad guy now? Enemy of Ava?
Enemy of Ava? Barely. But people kept saying you're a good guy but your actions never showed it. Don't be salty because Avalon rejected your application.
When something doesn't go my way, I take it to the forums? Really? You're the one that brought up rune farming and how "Havoc doesn't farm runes". LOL. Believe the lie.
Even Ugnar hastes on 5* mobs just to outlock us. For what? Arrows? yeah right.

Put your support behind my petition: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=92551
Then we can all just shut up about runes.
Look at who did a +1. None from clans that use runes. I wonder why?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I am a nice guy but I guess since I spoke on forums I’m a bad guy now? Enemy of Ava?
Enemy of Ava? Barely. But people kept saying you're a good guy but your actions never showed it. Don't be salty because Avalon rejected your application.
When something doesn't go my way, I take it to the forums? Really? You're the one that brought up rune farming and how "Havoc doesn't farm runes". LOL. Believe the lie.
Even Ugnar hastes on 5* mobs just to outlock us. For what? Arrows? yeah right.

Put your support behind my petition: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=92551
Then we can all just shut up about runes.
Look at who did a +1. None from clans that use runes. I wonder why?
Cool.
Attachments
IMG_2890.JPG
IMG_2890.JPG (200.1 KiB) Viewed 3717 times
IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2886.JPG (180.78 KiB) Viewed 3717 times
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

lmao so posting a pic of Ava waiting for a Bane proves Havoc doesn't camp and farm runes? lol right, keep denying it. We can also post screenshots of Havoc camping and then what? still gonna deny Havoc doesn't farm runes? haha. maybe tell mamaji and boggs to stop farming them because it looks like she didn't get the memo.

lmao so posting a pic of Ava waiting for a Bane proves Havoc doesn't camp and farm runes? lol right, keep denying it. We can also post screenshots of Havoc camping and then what? still gonna deny Havoc doesn't farm runes? haha. maybe tell mamaji and boggs to stop farming them because it looks like she didn't get the memo.
We are just telling you to stop crying about something you are doing lol. I will say +1 to ur idea ((There should be a message that goes on chat that says. "So and so uses a rune of fire to smite <insert mob name>" )) and I hope otm do it just to show you how trash are your dps lmao.
Last edited by L0ve on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ohYeahYeah

We are just telling you to stop crying about something you are doing too lol. I will say +1 to ur idea ((There should be a message that goes on chat that says. "So and so uses a rune of fire to smite <insert mob name>" )) and I hope otm do it just to show you how trash are your dps lmao.
Ooh finally someone admitted Havoc camps banes and farm runes. That's a first. You made your clannies look bad after all that denial.

Havoc started farming runes after Sephiroth posted how runs were being used to lock bosses in Gwydion. Coincidence? I think not.

Push OTM to put that message then we shall see. I much rather prefer runes be for Gele crystals only but OTM favors lesser clans so they won't change runes. And the endgame isn't supposed to be farming for runes for bosses. You say I complain about rune farming, I said the same about camping too, I give feedback on a lot of things to make the game less tedious and more enjoyable.

You guys ought to thank me I "complained" about BoE. Otherwise you guys can't keep taking back the gear from players who left your clan.

And it's funny you call our dps trash. How long did it take you to kill Necro last time? 65mins. MD7s dismounted status even expired during battle lol.

We are just telling you to stop crying about something you are doing too lol. I will say +1 to ur idea ((There should be a message that goes on chat that says. "So and so uses a rune of fire to smite <insert mob name>" )) and I hope otm do it just to show you how trash are your dps lmao.
Ooh finally someone admitted Havoc camps banes and farm runes. That's a first. You made your clannies look bad after all that denial.

Havoc started farming runes after Sephiroth posted how runs were being used to lock bosses in Gwydion. Coincidence? I think not.

Push OTM to put that message then we shall see. I much rather prefer runes be for Gele crystals only but OTM favors lesser clans so they won't change runes. And the endgame isn't supposed to be farming for runes for bosses. You say I complain about rune farming, I said the same about camping too, I give feedback on a lot of things to make the game less tedious and more enjoyable.

You guys ought to thank me I "complained" about BoE. Otherwise you guys can't keep taking back the gear from players who left your clan.

And it's funny you call our dps trash. How long did it take you to kill Necro last time? 65mins. MD7s dismounted status even expired during battle lol.
I don't know how you understand things but I agreed to your idea to prove that we don't need rune to outlock ur clan and about the necro that took 65mins , you know we already outlocked u there while you are using best possible gear in the game so why it's funny to say u have trash dps just becuz we couldn't get enuff ppl online in that time it doesn't mean we have trash dps kiddo and at least we can control necro not like the Y clan who wipped so hard at necro and in second lock battle when they lost it, their chief decided to start crying and calling all his members to log and stand at the middle to grief lol.
#ohYeahYeah

I don't know how you understand things but I agreed to your idea to prove that we don't need rune to outlock ur clan and about the necro that took 65mins , you know we already outlocked u there while you are using best possible gear in the game so why it's funny to say u have trash dps just becuz we couldn't get enuff ppl online in that time it doesn't mean we have trash dps kiddo and at least we can control necro not like the Y clan who wipped so hard at necro and in second lock battle when they lost it, their chief decided to start crying and calling all his members to log and stand at the middle to grief lol.
You don't need to make up excuses, I'm not the one who started bashing the other clan calling their dps trash nor was I the one who brought up using runes. It's all Havoc, so don't get all your pantries in a bunch because I respond.

Even Ugnar posting a line chat from 2016, lol. That was when we were just starting Gele and we had difficulty getting enough mages and warriors so we needed runes and fissures. No one was farming banes back then. Cmon, show the date when it was posted and prove me wrong.

You don't need to make up excuses, I'm not the one who started bashing the other clan calling their dps trash nor was I the one who brought up using runes. It's all Havoc, so don't get all your pantries in a bunch because I respond.

Even Ugnar posting a line chat from 2016, lol. That was when we were just starting Gele and we had difficulty getting enough mages and warriors so we needed runes and fissures. No one was farming banes back then. Cmon, show the date when it was posted and prove me wrong.
I am not making excuses for anything lol, you are the one who is making excuses for his failure. Third prot in row and you can cry about it

Second thing, you are the one who is mentioning us in every post saying there is clan in your server only come to gele when they have enuff runes so how come it's not you who is bashing other clans lol?

And about telling ur dps trash that becuz it's just a pay back Bruh no need to cry about something your clan was doing it all the time when couldn't lock enough bosses.
Last edited by L0ve on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Attachments
IMG_2158.jpg
IMG_2158.jpg (202.82 KiB) Viewed 3643 times
#ohYeahYeah

Salty for being rejected ? Actually no I’m glad I was rather play for the clan who has to work harder for things than the clan who had been running the server for years . Who knows if I would have been accepted I would have probably pull a starbeam on you. Lol like I said when things don’t go your way it’s all havocs fault morrigan sucks, let’s “grief them in “retaliation”. Just an excuse to try to get back at us. Last necro you killed your own clan members trying to pull mobs towards us and lost lock .