Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes - Clan Havoc

The Real Reason I play Celtic Heroes..

Not a regular user of this forum but at the same time I want all of morrigan to know my passion so forgive me if this is poorly optimised or if there are grammar mistakes.

Havoc…
Strange name to call a clan for sure, Meaning - destruction; devastation; ruin.

It is the Binary opposite of what we are at our core but at the same time a fitting warning to those who threaten our family of friends and clan mates for havoc will befall all who try to hurt us...

We are a group of many friends and strangers that come from all over the world, a diversity of cultures and lifestyles, together we are a family that support each other, patriotic in our cause to help each other grow and get the most out of our Celtic heroes experience, were not perfect but we work together efficiently whilst prioritising to always focus on making sure we have fun on our long journey through dal-raita.

At a lower levels there was this stigma about having to choose between ether havoc or Avalon when aiming for end game and honestly I am so glad where I ended up..
Never in my history of being in this clan have I ever felt unworthy or unwanted, wherever I had an issue be it in game or emotionally someone would always be able to help me stand up on my feet, having my back and helping me progress towards my goal, making me feel so accomplished and proud to be a part of this amazing culture of people.
From fox being foxy to seela making sure we don’t get lazy everyone is unique in character and I couldn’t be more content with you guys. Every day when I check our group chats you provide me with a smile.
Working together, helping each other and having fun every step of the way, whatever the hurdle or issue we always persevere. If you look at it from an outside perspective, some people would classify our culture as weird as from a competitive standpoint were very laid back in our approach to things and I wouldn’t ever change that about us.

Never have I been forced to do something for the clan, it was always if help was needed and I could I always had a choice too, sure if I didn’t help I wouldn’t be able to benefit as much from the clans auction house (we use a points system to act as a pseudo currency as the more we help out with bosses, gain levels etc the more points we would have every auction rotation. Each rotation we would be able to buy things that could help us progress faster like lixs etc.. Giving us lots of purpose and at the same time saving lots of gold haha) .

The stronger the clan gets the stronger we get and honestly as a big family it’s so enjoyable, I have been in many different clans before i finally settled within havoc and every one had its own different culture yet each clan always seemed to have major disputes within, there was always an underlying feeling of dictatorship that seemed to segregate players from each other letting greed and personal gain cloud their judgement and when I first joined havoc I found it strange how everyone was valued as equal.
But when i did join i must admit that I’ve never felt so accepted in my life and looking back now I am so proud of what us killers have achieved, to put it in one way, we’ve absolutely killed it. ^-^

To cut things short I just want all of morrigan to know I don’t play just for the sake of playing but to play with my celtic heroes clan of killers, im posting this to express how proud I am to be a member of this wonderful and caring family and I hope that over time our Havoc will grow even stronger with new additions wanting to join us in our adventure.

Were here not to rule morrigan as some other clans try to do but instead make it accessible for everyone to enjoy their own unique experiene, be it from the f2p to p2w to all the harcore and casual players in this glorious server.

Kind regards
A casual warrior main who like waffles
(Im sure thats enough of a hint, love you guys)
A smug casual warrior from morrigan

Re: Celtic Heroes - Clan Havoc

Were here not to rule morrigan as some other clans try to do.
What a strange way to end your post, all that positive thoughts and then end it with a jab. Havoc is the clan that accepts every Tom, Diick, and Harry without question, so they can be the largest and most powerful clan on the server. How many mergers have this clan gone through? They gobbled up at least 3 clans already lol.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What a strange way to end your post, all that positive thoughts and then end it with a jab. Havoc is the clan that accepts every Tom, Diick, and Harry without question, so they can be the largest and most powerful clan on the server. How many mergers have this clan gone through? They gobbled up at least 3 clans already lol.
"They're bringing Toms. They're bringing Diicks. They're Harrys. And some, I assume, are good people."
Kyuubirouge - Morrigan - 200 Rogue locker
Reddit - Morrigan - 223 Druid slayer
Subreddit - Morrigan - 200 Ranger locker
JackRebbit - Morrigan - 215 Druid
Hachibirouge - Morrigan - 190 laziness solution rogue
Oshawott - 130 going nowhere

Hypocrisy at its best lol. Great way to end it by taking a jab at a clan? Funny cause most of the post you make are about how much you hate rune farming yet you accuse havoc of using runes on boss fights on many occasions. When something doesn’t go his way he takes it forums . Guess what bud we didn’t use any runes. Always taking jabs at havoc making us seem like the bad guys while looking like the victims. Not everyone is perfect I know we have clan members with issues with Ava but it goes both ways for both clans so play nice

I seem to recall that Avalon has, of late, recruited at least six characters that were specifically rejected from Havoc. I'm not naming names, but among them were rangers renowned for using a glowstone set and stargem focus amulet at endgame levels, when other gear is cheaply and readily available. I assume these are the Tom's, Diick's, and Harry's you refer to, and you seem to forget they reside in the clan Avalon. Review your words, please.
Last edited by Freezerburn/Chrysaor on Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Hypocrisy at its best lol. Great way to end it by taking a jab at a clan? Funny cause most of the post you make are about how much you hate rune farming yet you accuse havoc of using runes on boss fights on many occasions. When something doesn’t go his way he takes it forums . Guess what bud we didn’t use any runes. Always taking jabs at havoc making us seem like the bad guys while looking like the victims. Not everyone is perfect I know we have clan members with issues with Ava but it goes both ways for both clans so play nice
lmao Havoc farms runes 24/7 and pretend they don't. Why bother pretending? We all know what's going on, no need to pretend. OTM doesn't care if a clan uses runes for bosses. You shouldn't be ashamed and deny it.

I'm not the one that posted a heartwarming message how great Havoc is and then criticizes another clan at the end of the post. If someone is gonna post a nice message, don't need to veil it with an insult.

Nice to see you finally used your account just to respond. And by the way, it was GodofPain who first brought up runing on bosses accusing Avalon of it. So please get you facts straight before you blab your mouth. Never talked about any clan using runes until GoP and Ugnar got sick of losing at bosses during the last event and decided to trash talk. I thought you were a nice guy Ody, eventually showed your true colors.

"They're bringing Toms. They're bringing Diicks. They're Harrys. And some, I assume, are good people."
Like Posdi?

When i stated about clans wanting to rule i wasnt being specific, neither was i inferring to anyone, this was in regards to my experience in clans i was in before i joined havoc. (Sub lvl 180)

Aileron.. you assumed all of this, you were the one that linked my words to your clan.
so in retrospect the only one taking a jab into anyone was you into your own clan with your own petty response.

To shame sir
A smug casual warrior from morrigan

Shows my true colors? I refrain always from posting on forums. Seems you accused us from rune farming but I see ava all the time farming them anytime of the day. You lose a boss and you take it to forums . Anything you post no one really seems to care I see other people from other sever commenting negatively about you.and posdi? What about starbeam or satory must have pissed you off . Again and again you try to make us look bad in the eyes of others but not many are fooled. Many when they read your rants get a good laugh out of complete nonsense. I know you hate a lot of our members for it . You tried to make it as if I killed your camper at mordi on purpose all so you can say negative things about our clan on you website. It really show what your colors are. Like to have everything on Ava’s control and screw the other clans. That’s one of the reasons there has been a lot of recruitment all to try to stop us from progressing on every timezone. I ask you what are my colors ? When ever we get lock on a endgame oh it has to be runes havoc use always runes at every fight. Truth is runes are rare we don’t even have runes. Don’t need them.