Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Starting an alt

Just thought about starting an alt here since it’s probably the only world I haven’t tried out yet. Who knows I might even reach endgame here or somewhere along the line come close to it. Any advice about Morrigan? :3
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Re: Starting an alt

Just thought about starting an alt here since it’s probably the only world I haven’t tried out yet. Who knows I might even reach endgame here or somewhere along the line come close to it. Any advice about Morrigan? :3
idk about morrigian but do not do lir .. but best of luck. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you

idk about morrigian but do not do lir .. but best of luck. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you
Lir is not that bad bro... idk what happened to you but you were in Emperors right??
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I don't know how it is on other servers but people love going ham on warden and meteoric bosses for the extra gold here. Also, auction house has overpriced items so try to stay away from those prices when buying / selling (occasionally you'll cross by a good price). There's also two end game clans that compete for dl and up (sometimes frozen) so it can be a bit tough for new comers. Morrigan isn't the largest community but having more people would definitely be nice. If you need extra info feel free to whisper me @Dusklight if you somehow see me in area!
The question is not why or how, it's when.

Judging from you starting chars on most other worlds, i figure that you're no new comer to passing asshats. Sooo
Morrigan will be like all other words with 2 dominant clans. All quest bosses will be occupied quite regularly. Definitely don't trust prices judging from AH. You'll most likely see me around :)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Lir is not that bad bro... idk what happened to you but you were in Emperors right??
No I was in one can I think loyalty but left it I mainly solo don't get me wrong there are great clans just items are expensive

No I was in one can I think loyalty but left it I mainly solo don't get me wrong there are great clans just items are expensive
Ok maybe i got you mixed up with someone else silly me :lol:
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]