Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I was NOT bought or given away

To clear something up, there have apparently been rumors of my rogue account on Morrigan, Rochoh2000, being sold or given away. This is not true, although an understandable mistake with how suddenly I have returned to the game and leveled. But I am the original owner of the account who created it back in 2013, and my account has never been sold or accessed by anyone but me. Have had alot of catching up to do, but it has been fun. Thanks!

Re: I was NOT bought or given away

To clear something up, there have apparently been rumors of my rogue account on Morrigan, Rochoh2000, being sold or given away. This is not true, although an understandable mistake with how suddenly I have returned to the game and leveled. But I am the original owner of the account who created it back in 2013, and my account has never been sold or accessed by anyone but me. Have had alot of catching up to do, but it has been fun. Thanks!
lol. don't do this. the other playerZ who had your account wasn't very discreet. plenty of screenshots around.
you may have your account back but don't lie like this.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

lol. don't do this. the other playerZ who had your account wasn't very discreet. plenty of screenshots around.
you may have your account back but don't lie like this.
Huh? I am not lying about anything, Aileron, although I am curious of these screenshots you speak of. I was the one who posted the forum title "Tit for tat" before I quit about a year and a half ago, and I remember when I would always come and watch Avalon raids on Hrung and Necro and such. You may not believe me, but do not immediately accuse me of lying when you do not have knowledge of such.

If you're the real guy, remind me of how we met. Also, when I talked to you last you mentioned it wasn't your account.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

If you're the real guy, remind me of how we met. Also, when I talked to you last you mentioned it wasn't your account.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!