Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sigh, no peace in Morrigan

Actually blue, teaparty only has 2 toons and i can assure you nether of them are shared, secondly i find it strange when hrung is due and players i havent seen in years show up and on top of that they dont speak and devastate, Alexthelegend, one of your biggest mouths stop talking?? Makes sense but whatever, tell Dannak i said hey too.

Are you guys trying to get this topic locked? Please don't.

Lol bd, don't be silly, you'll always be havoc. I can't speak for Alex but I don't talk to many of you either. I blocked a ton of Havoc around 8 months ago when I was at my absolute limit. I fed right into the trolls and I didn't like the person they turned me into either and I was no better then them. If I don't answer you it's because you're most likely blocked, not because my accounts are shared lmao.

@Lew, I'll quit crying when we can agree to be peaceful. I'm not crying about anything that's bad for your clan.

Can't you guys find a better representative to speak for your clan? An adult maybe? Where's rissa or azhure? I cannot believe these terms are so hard to comply with. Put your hate towards Ail and me and the rest of Ava aside and work at being better.

How you want us to progress if you ask for peace and 3 days later u grief again lol?

We had no agreement yet and I'm not even sure if Aileron shared his intentions with the rest of the clan at that point. We can argue all day about who griefed who and when, who's better then who and none of us will change our minds.

All done, truce? Please let's follow the guidelines? Let's at least try ok? If we can't refrain from killing campers and griefing after locks then we will go back to how it's always been and no one is worse off. At least we can say tried.

How you want us to progress if you ask for peace and 3 days later u grief again lol?
Zzzzzzz... making a mountain out of a mole hill, you can clearly see everyone from ava left the area but one got left behind, idk why but maybe he was waiting for instructions or was afk but im sure its not intentional. Its pretty clear to see he was standing in the corner.

You all need to grow up, not just people in Havoc but some in Ava too.. this childish s**t is annoying af and its making the server toxic.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Zzzzzzz... making a mountain out of a mole hill, you can clearly see everyone from ava left the area but one got left behind, idk why but maybe he was waiting for instructions or was afk but im sure its not intentional. Its pretty clear to see he was standing in the corner.

You all need to grow up, not just people in Havoc but some in Ava too.. this childish s**t is annoying af and its making the server toxic.
Ail who said anyone standing at aoe is grieving not me lol and in ail last pic you can clearly see arito have no aggro at these ghosts from the pose and why u didn't say he might be afk too ?
#ohYeahYeah

Ail who said anyone standing at aoe is grieving not me lol and in ail last pic you can clearly see arito have no aggro at these ghosts from the pose and why u didn't say he might be afk too ?
Ok? Dont worry, i'll tell Godd to gtfo away as far as possible next time if you guys get lock.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

At that time Seela said DO NOT PUBLISH ANYTING YET. I don't need to show SS of what Seela said. Just ask her, if she is really honest she will tell you the truth.

So none of my clannies know what to do yet. We had to message everyone and make sure they read the rules a week later, after Seela said she's ok moving forward and she's going to consult with the rest of Havoc for "tweaks".

So Seela and Havoc has the rules, but continue to violate its terms. Okay, fine, we didn't have an agreement yet, so we let all your actions pass. But 2 weeks and still no decision from Seela? Too much stalling and delays and clearly she wants scertsin things Md is doing to be taken out. Nah. Havoc was never serious about peace.

Two days ago, naruto and hitta were laughing and purposely dragging trolls to campers and said " anything before spawn is okay". Where is that in the rules? Lol. Too bad their reading comprehension is at the same level as their ability to be play nice.

In the end, I posted the rules so every clan understands what we consider griefing. You do it to us, you know how we react. You guys play peacefully, you won't receive any grief from us. You don't talk to me, I won't talk to you. It's really that simple.

P.S. LOL at your screenshots. That's your reason why Havoc continues to grief? Grow up son.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Speaking from experience as a clan leader in Gwyidon who also recently went through "griefing wars" with our rivals.

I learned a few things; both sides are equally as bad if their choosing to engage in the same behaviour & yes it is a choice.
Second thing I learnt was that making accords/agreements simply doesn't work. Whoever went out of their way to compose the agreement while their intentions may be nothing other than reaching a peaceful conclusion & stopping all of the nonsense, the opposing side will not be able to see this & will simply see it as they are succumbing to their enemy & they just can't abide this as for them at the time while everything is so heated it feels as though it's a weak stance to take.

The solution we came to on Gwyidon was just to full circle "STOP" we stopped communicating about it, we stopped trying to feel self righteous just by having our say & getting one up over our rivals.
We all just got bored on both sides really & just mutually stopped all the drama no agreements where necessary now we all just leave each other alone it's peaceful & not causing anyone undue stress.

Of course it may not be the same for you two I just came across this & thought I'd offer some advice.

Hope you resolve your differences I mean we all have at least one thing in common, the love for the game :).
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.