Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sigh, no peace in Morrigan

And during the week of negotiations,

P.S. LOL at your screenshots. That's your reason why Havoc continues to grief? Grow up son.
I just sent the ss to prove that your clan were grieving in that time too becuz you won't admit it,is that funny? We are trying to figure out a solution for this problem but you can't take it seriously and just wasting my time here.
Bluestarr stopped at good point but idk why you still trying to argue.
#ohYeahYeah

At that time Seela said DO NOT PUBLISH ANYTING YET. I don't need to show SS of what Seela said. Just ask her, if she is really honest she will tell you the truth.

So none of my clannies know what to do yet. We had to message everyone and make sure they read the rules a week later, after Seela said she's ok moving forward and she's going to consult with the rest of Havoc for "tweaks".

So Seela and Havoc has the rules, but continue to violate its terms. Okay, fine, we didn't have an agreement yet, so we let all your actions pass. But 2 weeks and still no decision from Seela? Too much stalling and delays and clearly she wants scertsin things Md is doing to be taken out. Nah. Havoc was never serious about peace.

Two days ago, naruto and hitta were laughing and purposely dragging trolls to campers and said " anything before spawn is okay". Where is that in the rules? Lol. Too bad their reading comprehension is at the same level as their ability to be play nice.

In the end, I posted the rules so every clan understands what we consider griefing. You do it to us, you know how we react. You guys play peacefully, you won't receive any grief from us. You don't talk to me, I won't talk to you. It's really that simple.

P.S. LOL at your screenshots. That's your reason why Havoc continues to grief? Grow up son.

Killing a camper is not equivalent to ruining a whole raid. We have never ruined one of your raids, but you have ruined ours multiple times. Do not forget you also have people that kill our campers as well. When asked to make your clan stop pulling mobs on our campers before, you simply replied with "I can't control what they do." I agree with having peace among clans, but I will not have anymore raids intentionally ruined because you are upset over something small such as a lvl 1 camper being killed. Letting you get away with unjustified grief multiple times gets old. If Seela truly condoned griefing/retaliation.. Then you wouldn't be getting anymore bosses for your actions lol. Let this be your final warning before you purposely ruin another raid.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Server:Morrigan
Clan:Havoc

At that time Seela said DO NOT PUBLISH ANYTING YET. I don't need to show SS of what Seela said. Just ask her, if she is really honest she will tell you the truth.

So none of my clannies know what to do yet. We had to message everyone and make sure they read the rules a week later, after Seela said she's ok moving forward and she's going to consult with the rest of Havoc for "tweaks".

So Seela and Havoc has the rules, but continue to violate its terms. Okay, fine, we didn't have an agreement yet, so we let all your actions pass. But 2 weeks and still no decision from Seela? Too much stalling and delays and clearly she wants scertsin things Md is doing to be taken out. Nah. Havoc was never serious about peace.

Two days ago, naruto and hitta were laughing and purposely dragging trolls to campers and said " anything before spawn is okay". Where is that in the rules? Lol. Too bad their reading comprehension is at the same level as their ability to be play nice.

In the end, I posted the rules so every clan understands what we consider griefing. You do it to us, you know how we react. You guys play peacefully, you won't receive any grief from us. You don't talk to me, I won't talk to you. It's really that simple.

Killing a camper is not equivalent to ruining a whole raid. We have never ruined one of your raids, but you have ruined ours multiple times. Do not forget you also have people that kill our campers as well. When asked to make your clan stop pulling mobs on our campers before, you simply replied with "I can't control what they do." I agree with having peace among clans, but I will not have anymore raids intentionally ruined because you are upset over something small such as a lvl 1 camper being killed. Letting you get away with unjustified grief multiple times gets old. If Seela truly condoned griefing/retaliation.. Then you wouldn't be getting anymore bosses for your actions lol. Let this be your final warning before you purposely ruin another raid.
Lvl 1 campers dying is one thing but ksing my alts is another - it's just not something Ail has brought up because it's an individual issue rather than a clan issue. Having 5 Havoc rogues/rangers follow around a level 160 to ks mobs and waste lixes is beyond petty and far outlays beyond clan griefing. If its clan griefing keep it to clan griefing, don't pick on individual members. You're claiming to fight fire with fire but wouldn't that be ruining our raid just as much as we 'ruined' yours? Individual player ksing is a completely different ball game. Don't act like you guys are innocent please, its tedious and boring to read.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Take your own advice. We don't pull to your campers unless it's in retaliation. The whole point of trying to make a peace agreement is so we can all move forward and have a set of formal rules. No more living in the past but we won't have peace because you guys cannot let go of the past. You have never ruined our raids? #alternativefacts Skz, MD, bd,, Lew and you yourself have a long standing history of griefing in Morrigan.

Final warning? You should talk to your clanmates first. You are giving a warning to the wrong people lol.
Last edited by Aileron on Tue May 30, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm also sick of Havoc always threatening they will grief us at Gelebron. For a clan to grief a boss they can't even kill is simply a sign of pettiness and jealousy.
I know why you guys don't want peace, it's because you want to the opportunity to ruin our Gelebron raids,. It doesn't take a 2 weeks to decide whether one wants peace or not.
Let's just all be honest here, it obviously shows what Havoc's position is in this matter.

We offered our hand with the olive branch so we can move on past hostilities and we just get slapped in the face. Gg.

Lol do what you want. It's a game. If you enjoy trying to bully a lower clan and then try to justify yourself on forums then go ahead. If you so chose to abide by your own set of rules we wouldn't have an issue in the first place.
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

Lol do what you want. It's a game. If you enjoy trying to bully a lower clan and then try to justify yourself on forums then go ahead. If you so chose to abide by your own set of rules we wouldn't have an issue in the first place.
lol, we aren't the one killing people with AoE from trolls. Look in the mirror buddy.
I can't stop you from being a jerk, it's your nature. But I hope the decent people in your clan would help control you and your goon friends.

lol, we aren't the one killing people with AoE from trolls. Look in the mirror buddy.
I can't stop you from being a jerk, it's your nature. But I hope the decent people in your clan would help control you and your goon friends.
Yeah, why pulls trolls when you can ruin a whole raid? :lol: I am not interested in grief. If you want to continue with it go ahead lol
Ugnar; 224 Warrior
Myne; 200 Rogue
Dyme; 200 Ranger
Ryme; 216 Druid
V1; 190 Rogue

I had about 6 big paragraphs typed out and deleted it all. Why bother? What a shame but at least we tried, there's no talking sense with seela's fan boys. Ugnar you are completely delusional and I credit you for the worsening the friction between Ava and Havoc 2 summers ago with all your trolling and gum flapping in Lirs and at troll.

Sorry to all the decent and mature havoc members, especially the two who politely moved up the bridge when asked to at Gele and to the one who tanked adds after his other clannies accidentally/on purpose pulled sentinels on us at a legacy near Mordris a couple days ago.

I am not going to play this back and forth troll game you're fishing for Ugnar.

To any other players from Morrigan. I hope you do level up and consider applying Avalon one day. I understand it
can be tough to get to that point without your opinion swayed by the very few Havoc who hate us immensely. I know exactly how it is to join the clan competing with Avalon lol. I was inundated with "this is why we hate avalon and you will too". I hope you can make it through that form your own opinions. I always happy to help too, if you see me around just ask :)

I'm out for now, sorry if there's a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. I can't proof read in the sun!

Havoc tells Avalon to abide by "our rules" and there won't be any problems. Yet Havoc is free to do what they want?

LOL, that is not how peace treaties work. Is there an adult in Havoc I can talk to?