Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help

So, I got a problem. It's been 3 years now since I left the game. Recently I have been trying to get my account back since I gave it away on the day I quit. Problem is that I need help getting it back. TheKestrell adviced me to get in contact with Muldar or Morgana but since I just recently joined the Forums I cant. Anyone that can help me? I got proof that it is my account but since the guy that took over my account added a new mail to the account it is impossible to get my account back
Name: Dutchwarrior
Lvl when I left: 195
World:Morrigan
Would appreciate it if someone could reply

Re: Need help

So, I got a problem. It's been 3 years now since I left the game. Recently I have been trying to get my account back since I gave it away on the day I quit. Problem is that I need help getting it back. TheKestrell adviced me to get in contact with Muldar or Morgana but since I just recently joined the Forums I cant. Anyone that can help me? I got proof that it is my account but since the guy that took over my account added a new mail to the account it is impossible to get my account back
Name: Dutchwarrior
Lvl when I left: 195
World:Morrigan
Would appreciate it if someone could reply
Pm Muldar, to pm someone you need to have at least 5 posts on the forums. If you need those 5 posts just post 4 replies to this post and you should be good to go. From there they should be able to help you out.
best of luck
-bobthemage :)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Need help

anytime :)
hopefully you can get it back!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at