Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I hope someone sees this

To whom this may concern...

My account has been banned over a year ago. When I try to log in it says "banned until further notice'. Lol I'm still waiting for that 'further notice'. I just wanted to know if my account will ever be unbanned. Whenever I try to contact OTM they always send me the same emails telling me to give them specific details about my account and then never reply. I've tried all methods of communication but I'm getting no where. I just want to know when or if my account will ever be restored. Even if its 3 years from now. That's fine. I just want to have a straight answer. Because of the mistake I made I am paying the price which I am okay with. I just wish that someone could answer the questions that I have because I feel like I am talking to a wall. Anyways I did not come here to rant or put anyone down. I am just here as a last resort to try and figure out the status of my account. I would be more than happy to provide an email to contact me through DM.

To my clannies: I miss you guys and I really hope to return to the game soon. Not as much as before though lol I had no social life outside of the game. Whenever I think back on my time playing the game, I just remember how wicked sick our clan was. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

P.S I'll always have a special place for you in my heart Ash <3
Dreams come true so follow your heart. Unless you have heart burn because then it can give you mixed signals.

Re: I hope someone sees this

You won't get any further notices. Your best chance is to contact appeals and go through that painstaking process to get accounts unbanned.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You won't get any further notices. Your best chance is to contact appeals and go through that painstaking process to get accounts unbanned.
I've been trying for a year which is why I gave up. Do you have any idea if an account ever gets unbanned? They keep sending me the same emails telling me to give details about my account and I don't know what to do anymore its driving me crazy that I spent so much money on my account and I end up not being able to use it -_-
Dreams come true so follow your heart. Unless you have heart burn because then it can give you mixed signals.

Many players have been unbanned, especially if they got banned for scamming. Scammer accounts always come back somehow, especially on this server. But if you havent scammed and been banned for other reasons, then OTM permanently bans you. its really illogical but thats how it has been. PM Muldar or Morgana here and see if they can check the status and see whats up. i do remember all those emails from support you showed me asking the same thing over and over, I just shake my head how bad the appeals process is.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

My biggest suggestion is that you PM either Esquilax or Muldar. (Both of them like to lurk on the forums overtime)

If they can't help you then all you can do is send an email to support@onethumbmobiles.com and ask for a reason to why you were banned. If you head to the policies section there is a list of punishments and reasons: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforu ... ile=1&f=71

If you really become desperate I'd suggest the Ask for Help section of the forums. Hope I've helped!
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Many players have been unbanned, especially if they got banned for scamming. Scammer accounts always come back somehow, especially on this server. But if you havent scammed and been banned for other reasons, then OTM permanently bans you. its really illogical but thats how it has been. PM Muldar or Morgana here and see if they can check the status and see whats up. i do remember all those emails from support you showed me asking the same thing over and over, I just shake my head how bad the appeals process is.
Hello -

Please allow me to explain the appeals process in a more neutral manner - as I do overlook them.

Appeals can take a longer time than other types of account claims as we need to make sure that the account in question is first off the correct account and then that the person claiming for the account is the original account owner.
This means that if there is evidence of account trading and two or more people are claiming for an account then the process can be dramatically slowed down which slows down other requests.
Appeals can also only work from supplied information from the player who is making the appeal.
This means that if the information asked for is not provided then they cannot offer any more help. If platinum has been spent on the account for example then proof of purchase may be asked for - especially if the account is showing large amounts.

The appeal and support team try to act upon a three strike rule.
We understand that people may not always read ToS or may not understand all the rules and therefore we attempt to give accounts second chances when possible.
If however your account is deemed as being involved in too many rule breakings, was involved in a massive scam, was traded and you are not the original account owner - or cannot prove that you are - then accounts will not be returned.
Details about why an account was banned cannot be given out to anyone but the original account owner. This means that you need to prove you are the owner.

ANY ACCOUNT INVOLVED IN SELLING ANYTHING (ITEMS OR CHARACTERS) FOR REAL LIFE MONEY WILL BE PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN WITH NO CHANCE FOR AN APPEAL

Accounts are not shut down without evidence.
Accounts are not shut down on reports alone.
Accounts are not shut down ONLY for scams.

Warnings instead of bans are given out when possible and this may be as to why you see accounts still active that you believe should have been disabled. On a third warning, that account will then be disabled and will have to go through the appeals process.
I can understand that the appeals process can take some time to be completed but this can be greatly decreased by making sure you have the correct information ready to supply when you make the claim for your account.

To the OP - I shall PM you and get your account details and see what can be done.

I am now locking this thread. If people have questions about support or appeals process then please PM me. Thank you.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!