Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Xfer

Well hello to all Morrigan members! I'm looking to xfer but dont know where to yet sadly. If i may ask to all Avalon clannies how does they clan work since i would like to join second best clan on server to help them out if i needed too! What are prices on all mandatory items like combos,sks,energy,health and haste lixes! If i do xfer i will be bringing 30mill so start saving! Have a blessed day!

Re: Xfer

Hey V12,

For prices of mandatory items of lvling bossing etc,

Sks-4K
Combo-8k
Health/Energy- 500-1k
Sigils-5k per crate
Hastes-2k-3k(Finding a seller is the hard part)
Restos-150-200g

Morrigan is somewhat a small server, there's the good bad and ugly, you'll come across people you may or may not like but that's just how it goes. But more importantly than anything, rep is key on this server, you mess up early your done for. Just keep that in mind, else welcome to Morrigan :D

there's the good bad and ugly, you'll come across people you may or may not like but that's just how it goes. But more importantly than anything, rep is key on this server, you mess up early your done for. Just keep that in mind, else welcome to Morrigan :D
So it's high school?
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

if you go to the castle, it feels like grade school

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Welcome to Morrigan!

We are a tight knit clan that stays small purposely. The online rankings for "Most Powerful" doesn't really mean anything to us as we don't recruit very many players. We are mostly focused on end game bosses like Proteus and Gelebron but still put a lot of camping effort into gearing ourselves with mord, hrung, Necro drops and of course EDL and everyone's favourite boss... Snorri.

It is difficult to join Avalon but I promise it's not impossible. We are made up of mostly adult players and there is very little clan drama. We don't really have a level requirement to join but for you to get enough votes you should be a high enough level to help at Proteus and Gelebron. Like phantomarrow mentioned your reputation means a lot. Just be cool, level up and make some friends in Avalon who would support your application.