Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shameful lies

It has come to my attention that hateful lies and rumors are being spread about me.

Let me be very clear.
I am not leaving Golgatha.
I am not interested in joining Marath or Avalon. Ever.
I do not whisper flirtatious things and i am offended and disgusted that this is being said.

Anyone who knows me in the slightest knows none of these lies are true.

I am loyal, faithful, devoted.
I am loyal to my friends and family.

It is true that I will probably quit the game because of the lies, hostility, and sexual assaults upon me, the constant defamation and insults to my husband, but i would not ever betray my husband, my friends, my clan.

Morgavin, you have been named as the chief agent of these hurtful lies.
I have always been respectful and generous to you. When you were in our clan, I gave you dozens if not hundreds of idols. Gave you books -- at least 4 that I can think of offhand. I never asked you to pay for them, I gifted them to you freely, every time you asked -- if i had them, I gave them. And when I gave everything I had, I bought more plat and supplied you and clan with more idols, books, potions. I never behaved in any way that was other than kind and respectful to you.

And this is how my kindness is repaid.
Shameful
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Re: Shameful lies

hey keri,

Sorry to see you having troubles with people. Some don't know how to behave around women. It's nothing directed at you so don't take it personally. They would do it to anyone. It comes with the territory of "being with the guys." On the bright side, there will be in-gane moderators that will be able to stop anti-social behavior in the update.

Me too Cheven

My husband is verbally insulted all day every day

People have repeatedly acted out sexual assaults on my character -- standing on her and "humping" her, saying obscene things, whispering obscenities to me. One particular character used to whisper graphic sexual things -- he is blocked now. There was a while when I couldn't even leave my character at the farm for a minute without finding someone on her. People have shouted and whispered obscenities about me, repeatedly.

Now people say I am flirting, tell my husband I am trying to betray him, tell my clan I am trying to get into other clans. I know it is all just childish attempts to sow doubt and distrust within my clan and my relationship, but it is still pretty frustrating -- particularly when it comes from people who once called themselves my friends, people I helped.

It is ridiculous and obscene
Last edited by keridwyn on Tue May 15, 2012 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud AvaloNian

sorry to hear all this keri, i respect both you and skull alot and appreciate what you have done in terms of golgatha and the way powerful clans though they seem exclusive in fact help the economy of the world, i hope that this is resolved, the game has gotten a bit high-strung of late and hopefully the update will help to calm the actions and words of everyone harming your image. humans are stupid bollocking idiots after all
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

With all the talk about the new update with content and bosses and loot some other things in the update are getting missed. And I mean the moderators being added and the changes to player trading. So many things will HOPEFULLY change with the update and the disgusting / juvenile behavior become extinct.

What you and Skull have to put up with on a daily basis would put a strain on anyone. Clan Golgotha is there for you!

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, BLOCK is my favorite button :)

Anexander
Lvl 82+ Ranger
Morrigan
Clan GOLGOTHA
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Skullcrusher once told me that some insult him only because he has had to make some tough decisions as a leader. And I respect that, 100%.

Its ridiculous and of course childish that anyone who plays a video game would say such horrible things. I feel as though all of this disrespect is completely unjustified, so i am voicing my opinion on this thread.

If anyone has any objections to that, let me know.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

First, thank you to those who spoke up in support. It means a lot. Thank you.

I have been thinking a lot about this. I think in some instances it is a case of "boys being boys" and that getting out of hand -- this is, of course, still very inappropriate and very concerning in a game that has so many young people playing. I am appalled to now have twelve year old players pretending to rape me or whispering graphic sexual invitations/threats to me. Those adults who have repeatedly modeled such behavior -- graphic threats against women, enactments of gang rape -- in front of children should be absolutely ashamed of themselves and, truly, in my opinion, should be banned. There is no justification for modeling such behavior at all, particularly in a game that attracts so many young players.

However, it becomes increasingly clear to me that this is actually an organized tactic of clan warfare.
I was informed (though I very much doubt the honesty of the person who said it) that a particular Avalon member has been offering gold to people to enact rape upon my character and threaten her.

These attacks are clearly not aimed at me. In fact, they almost never happen when Skullcrusher is not there. Other clans seem to ignore me or treat me respectfully when he is not around.

There has been steadily increasing nastiness in the clan warfare and it is clear that the attacks on me are meant to disturb my husband, sow unrest in our clan, and perhaps even drive me out of the game. Modesty aside, I am a strong player with financial resources, two devices, and four high level characters. It would be a victory to drive me out of the game through harassment and abuse. And I am not going to let that happen.

After months of trying to find some legitimate way to attack and insult my husband, people have resorted to the outlet of cowards -- you can't attack the man, so you attack his wife.
Cowardly. Juvenile.
Skull's one vulnerable area is his deep love for and desire to protect his wife --so you attack him through that means.
Your only outlet is to attack love.

Lastly,
I would like to say that the form of these attacks -- sexually harassing and verbally abusing women, repeatedly enacting gang rape -- demonstrates an appalling lack of respect for women. You repeatedly have attacked a kind and generous woman, a wife, mother, sister and daughter.
True men honor and respect women.
You demonstrate yourselves to be unmanly cowards who are unworthy of the love of a good woman.
May your behavior be rewarded in the way it deserves. May your lives be long, and lonely, and lived bereft of the love of girlfriends, wives, mothers, sisters, daughters -- until such time as you can earn such love.
Proud AvaloNian

now suppose your harasser is gay... lol jokes, great speech keri :) things seem to have calmed down since the update so i hope this unfathomable has stopped,
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out