Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread

What a supreme hypocrite you are oNi. YOU opened this thread and you invited anyone to take you to task, even to, 'insult' you. You then answer my reply, where I do indeed take you to task, by banging on about how I come back to the forum only to start bashing people again! LOL. This can only mean that your thread is completely insincere (which certainly seems to match your character). Presumably you posted it out of sheer vanity, expecting nothing but players to tell you how wonderful you are.

I state again, I had no quarrel with you at all. It was YOU oNi, who started giving me sermons concerning my objections to the foul behaviour of a few in your clan. When just one player sees fit to say something positive about me on here you denigrate him, saying surely I can manage without his assistance. I have managed without any assistance to fight my own battles both in the game and on this forum, nor would I ever ask the players who like me to come on here and sing my praises. For your information I stood up and spoke out alone when it came to ZA (not easy when I had friends in there). It appears to be one rule for oNi and another for the rest of us. In total you wrote a damn book supporting the couple in your clan I had a problem with. In fact I only had a problem with one of them, but his side kick waded in on here to condemn me with lies. So why did you need to stick your oar in at all! You did it to ass wipe round them and to show off. There can be no other reason considering you had no actual knowledge of me in the game, NONE.

I notice Avalon has lost some of their finest players. I am told the reason for some of these departures is that some of those people were also SICK of the, quote 'bully element in Avalon'. And guess what names came up oNi-The-All-Seeing-Idiot.....the guy YOU defended endlessly against me is in No. 1 top position.

And by the way, my very first communication on here was to congratulate Havoc on their game success. So no, I didn't jump on here to start anything. YOU started it by choosing to open a thread where by you not only invite but encourage anyone to speak openly and criticise you as much as they wish. You offered this thread, no holes barred, outside the normal rules where by we are not 'allowed' to criticise anyone. You asked to be kicked up the arse, you damn well deserve to be kicked up the arse and I have kicked you up the arse. You then moan like a whiny child.

Lastly, this Legi guy taking a swing at me is of no concern to me what so ever....I haven't even got a clue who he is (I presume some kid who is longing to be in Avalon).

Carry on enjoying yourself in your little cyber bubble of denial oNi, safe, safe from all your fear of living and making something of yourself in the real world.
I R dissapoint Zap. You just can't learn anything at your age anymore can you?

You painted yourself into a corner. AGAIN!

Haven't you learned already? Of all the times you've managed to embellish, exaggerate, imply, and outright lie yourself into a corner on these forums, you still manage to do it to yourself. Le sigh.

It's about time we get you out that corner, shed some truth to your falsities.

If you guys don't know Zapper already, he likes to paint these vivid delusional pictures to make himself, relevant, for lack of better words. He likes including himself in things and being 'part of the group' even if he's not.

I've already called him out for being an observer at best and he's actually acknowledged it being true, in his own words:
"While oNi made some pretty wild assertions for someone who had never actually worked along side me in the game, whether by accident or perception he did make one truly astute comment. He wrote once on here that I am not a 'player' but rather an 'observer'. I balked at that but in fact he was/is completely correct."

The thing with Zapper though, and you can't fault him for it cuz truthfully he's probably the oldest guy here, but he tends to forget what he says and he goes back on his word A LOT.

His whole 'beef' with two particular people he just can't get past? There's no REAL 'beef' between them and him. ANY 'beef' there was had already been squashed. What do the mods always say around here? If you have a problem with someone in particular, talk to them directly. The rationale behind that being anyone that TRULY wanted to resolve a problem they have with someone should be able to talk like adults about it right? So as a grown adult, I did just that.

Mid last year at the height of Zap's paintings, I took it upon myself and talked to Zap in game to wipe the slate clean.

May 25th 2014:

We talked and he gave his word he'll stop making forum posts about them, and that 'all is well' and 'sorted'. He even came off as being sincere.

Our talk went SO suprisingly well that day, we both managed to wish each other the best, and went on our ways. You'd think being the oldest guy here, his word would mean something right? All the talk about principles and integrity he manages to do, you'd think there'd be integrity to his name?

Well this is Zap we're talking about guys.

Once again, the above talk happened MAY 25th 2014.

The two people he can't keep out his paintings, their last posts in regards to anything about him? MAY 24th 2014.

I'm not just saying this. If you look up the profiles of the two people he keeps painting about, you'd see that besides one of them making a post in a contest thread and to warn about a scammer, their last posts on ANYTHING else? May 24th last year. Unlike Zap, they've more than held up their end and haven't said anything about the guy since that talk on May 25th.

Zap? It took him barely a month after our talk to start painting again and he's CONTINUED to do so, and has been BANNED for doing so.

So where's the foul behavior he speaks about? Where are they condemning him with lies?

If they're as bad a people as he says they are, how come they haven't been banned for their foul behavior? Yet Zapper can't say the same as he has been banned, a few times at that, for his foul behavior.

If there's a lesson to learn here, it's take anything Zapper says with a grain of salt. He made a silence is golden post in November where he comes across as turning a new leaf. Some people bit and thought he was back to being good guy Zap as he was presenting himself to be. I knew better.

He's literally PROVEN himself to work in cycles. Good guy Zapper and scumbag Zapper.

Evidently good guy Zapper has run it's course....

TLDR; Zapper wanted to go to the dance, so I took him to the dance.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

OOOOoooook, this thread is locked for the time being while I look over it and deal with any posts/the whole thing.

EDIT: It seems like an admin has been through here already about a week ago, and not sure what their stance is on this. oNi, you have good intentions by making this topic and so I'm going to leave it open for now while I get a confirmation.
Anyone can click back a few pages in Morrigan to see the amount of locked threads earlier this month from people bashing, trolling and derailing threads. These don't even include the threads that were deleted.
Thread after thread ended up in back and forth pointless posts due to trolls. If you look at any of those locked and deleted threads, not a SINGLE post from me even threads trolling Ava, because there was no point contributing and feeding the trolls. Instead of seeing them ruin each thread I made this thread for anyone that felt the incessant need to bash troll and insult others. Inviting myself to be openly bashed trolled and insulted in the process.

That still stands. If you really feel the need to troll on Morrigan feel free to do it here instead of ruining other threads, YES, even at my expense.

BUT, don't think I won't offer a rebuttal.

Lol oni calling zapper old is bewwy bewwy disrespectful, ur suppose to respect the elderly. But oh well don't blame yourself, after all You're not the only disrespectful Ava in there :wink: Behemamuth :lol: is bewwy disrespectful as well, whenever I'm in a. Clan I make that clan look bad and ik, I love my rep, feels good. But yea yea I make a small clan look bad, but behemamuth makes Ava look corrupted.
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Lol oni calling zapper old is bewwy bewwy disrespectful, ur suppose to respect the elderly. But oh well don't blame yourself, after all You're not the only disrespectful Ava in there :wink: Behemamuth :lol: is bewwy disrespectful as well, whenever I'm in a. Clan I make that clan look bad and ik, I love my rep, feels good. But yea yea I make a small clan look bad, but behemamuth makes Ava look corrupted.
behe is the boss, and that'll stay like that
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Awww, still trolling for relevance? We know your "apology" thread didn't get the attention you wanted til I gave it life.

You should be more appreciative.

The game itself get boring when everyone stops giving you the attention you seek? That's okay. We can just start ignoring you here too.

I sense a troll dance...

Is this meme/gif land?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Poor little oNi....You will have been furiously checking this thread every day to see if evil Zapper has dared to reply to your latest bag of ***. I have enjoyed making you wait.

Thing is oNi, all you are to me is light entertainment when I can't sleep. How incredible that you live your entire sad little life inside a cyber game and having never once played the game along side me, come out with such imaginative judgements towards who exactly? You don't know me at ALL. That you took SS of what you pretended at the time was a private convo between us, and use them, out of context, almost a year later to try and make me out as a lier says a lot more about your own deeply nasty and deceitful nature. Of course you have spent just about your entire game life sheltering under the wings of the most powerful player on Morrigan (in terms of his undoubted success leading high level players), Aileron. You are like the snivelling little creep in almost every Dickens novel; bum licking the powerful, and any bullies that frighten you while condemning those who you perceive as powerless and thus not entitled to ever speak their mind.

You even have the audacity to quote what I said about me being an, 'observer' rather than a, 'player' and turn it on me as some kind of hypocrisy. In fact oNi it is called, 'humility', something you have yet to ever make acquaintances with in your dull, self serving little life. I have extolled the talents of many on this forum, admitted my character flaws, my lack of game skills. When have you ever done anything like that? You are an arid desert, you are dry dust blowing in the vacuum of your own conceit.

YOU approached me and asked me to talk to you and all the time you were yet again simply trying to catch me out, taking screen shots to use against me many months later. I was polite to you, I simply agreed to everything you asked. I did actually keep my promise in as much as I never wrote again another Tavern style story, nor did I write so much on here. But while you may think you own Morrigan oNi, you don't own me and I am as free to write on here as you are. This mantra from you that I am some decrepit, exaggerating, lying fool who is desperate to be, 'Part of the group'. You base this on what exactly? As you pride yourself on being an investigative cyber journalist why haven't you asked PizzaParty and Monolabe (both long time AV now and both ex Gens in AdAstra) if that description fits me. Why don't you ask Leisa and Keri. No, of course not. Even if a single player spoke good of me you would brush that aside. And believe me I wasn't ever short of good friends on CH and am grateful for it. So what is this 'group' you declare I wish to be part of???

You seem to have an obsession about my age. I thought you were about 18 and was surprised to learn you are at least 30. That in fact means you are ONE decade behind me oNi, not the 500 years you appear to believe separates our births. For a man of 30 what does it say about you that your greatest rep. on Morrigan is for being an ass licker to Aileron and Mr and Mrs Trailer Trash.

Yes, I like to observe. People will always fascinate me more than pixel monsters oNi along with pixel weapons and pixel fashion. That a man of 30 years old puts more store in the latter, again tells me what a boring little cretin you are.

Lastly, while being an observer I also started and ran a clan for six months which managed to over take Golgatha (which was still very powerful back then) and was consistently between 3rd and 5th place in the Morrigan league table. What clan did you start alone, (with SkullCrusher hating your guts and doing all he could to finish your clan, ditto Marath under Neo)? What exactly have you ever done but slither around like the snake you are, putting yourself first always, glowing in the reflection of Aileron's power. You are the 30+ year old who unless you live life instead of living a game will end up at 60+ with nothing to look back on but waste. Be careful who you mock for being, old' . Time waits for no man and very soon you will be middle aged yourself. In the meantime you really need to do an awful lot of catching up on what is known as 'growing up'. Bye by little oNi. Bye Bye :)

PS. It is utterly HILARIOUS to me that you must have masses of screen shots all filed away, ditto forum convo. All kept to throw back at anyone who confronts you. You really do have hissy fits don't you....LOL You are a cyber game accountant .....no wonder you are so utterly dull.

PPS Oh dear, you will be a bit stuck now. If you respond immediately you will have to check constantly to see if I have replied. If you try to act with nonchalant indifference and not reply it will eat away at you that I had the last word. Of course only oNi ever has the last word. Hmmmmmm.....bit of a dilemma for you Mr Dull.