Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread

The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread
by oNi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:05 am

Since we can't seem to go a week without having a thread locked from people bashing and trolling each other to death on Morrigan forums, we might as well have an official thread so they don't have to keep moderating and locking these threads no? No holds barred feel free to throw in all your clan insults, personal insults, and troll posts in this thread. Instead of starting a thread off another topic and turning it into that, let's just start an official thread knowing that's what it is from the beginning. And maybe we can keep all the insults and troll posts out of other threads. And the people that want to make those posts just keep it in here, the people tired of reading those posts know not to click this thread. How's that for a solution?

Feel free to start off by insulting me! Come on in trolls, the waters warm.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

oNi
Squire

What a supreme hypocrite you are oNi. YOU opened this thread and you invited anyone to take you to task, even to, 'insult' you. You then answer my reply, where I do indeed take you to task, by banging on about how I come back to the forum only to start bashing people again! LOL. This can only mean that your thread is completely insincere (which certainly seems to match your character). Presumably you posted it out of sheer vanity, expecting nothing but players to tell you how wonderful you are.

I state again, I had no quarrel with you at all. It was YOU oNi, who started giving me sermons concerning my objections to the foul behaviour of a few in your clan. When just one player sees fit to say something positive about me on here you denigrate him, saying surely I can manage without his assistance. I have managed without any assistance to fight my own battles both in the game and on this forum, nor would I ever ask the players who like me to come on here and sing my praises. For your information I stood up and spoke out alone when it came to ZA (not easy when I had friends in there). It appears to be one rule for oNi and another for the rest of us. In total you wrote a damn book supporting the couple in your clan I had a problem with. In fact I only had a problem with one of them, but his side kick waded in on here to condemn me with lies. So why did you need to stick your oar in at all! You did it to ass wipe round them and to show off. There can be no other reason considering you had no actual knowledge of me in the game, NONE.

I notice Avalon has lost some of their finest players. I am told the reason for some of these departures is that some of those people were also SICK of the, quote 'bully element in Avalon'. And guess what names came up oNi-The-All-Seeing-Idiot.....the guy YOU defended endlessly against me is in No. 1 top position.

And by the way, my very first communication on here was to congratulate Havoc on their game success. So no, I didn't jump on here to start anything. YOU started it by choosing to open a thread where by you not only invite but encourage anyone to speak openly and criticise you as much as they wish. You offered this thread, no holes barred, outside the normal rules where by we are not 'allowed' to criticise anyone. You asked to be kicked up the arse, you damn well deserve to be kicked up the arse and I have kicked you up the arse. You then moan like a whiny child.

Lastly, this Legi guy taking a swing at me is of no concern to me what so ever....I haven't even got a clue who he is (I presume some kid who is longing to be in Avalon).

Carry on enjoying yourself in your little cyber bubble of denial oNi, safe, safe from all your fear of living and making something of yourself in the real world.

The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread
by oNi » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:05 am

Since we can't seem to go a week without having a thread locked from people bashing and trolling each other to death on Morrigan forums, we might as well have an official thread so they don't have to keep moderating and locking these threads no? No holds barred feel free to throw in all your clan insults, personal insults, and troll posts in this thread. Instead of starting a thread off another topic and turning it into that, let's just start an official thread knowing that's what it is from the beginning. And maybe we can keep all the insults and troll posts out of other threads. And the people that want to make those posts just keep it in here, the people tired of reading those posts know not to click this thread. How's that for a solution?

Feel free to start off by insulting me! Come on in trolls, the waters warm.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

oNi
Squire

What a supreme hypocrite you are oNi. YOU opened this thread and you invited anyone to take you to task, even to, 'insult' you. You then answer my reply, where I do indeed take you to task, by banging on about how I come back to the forum only to start bashing people again! LOL. This can only mean that your thread is completely insincere (which certainly seems to match your character). Presumably you posted it out of sheer vanity, expecting nothing but players to tell you how wonderful you are.

I state again, I had no quarrel with you at all. It was YOU oNi, who started giving me sermons concerning my objections to the foul behaviour of a few in your clan. When just one player sees fit to say something positive about me on here you denigrate him, saying surely I can manage without his assistance. I have managed without any assistance to fight my own battles both in the game and on this forum, nor would I ever ask the players who like me to come on here and sing my praises. For your information I stood up and spoke out alone when it came to ZA (not easy when I had friends in there). It appears to be one rule for oNi and another for the rest of us. In total you wrote a damn book supporting the couple in your clan I had a problem with. In fact I only had a problem with one of them, but his side kick waded in on here to condemn me with lies. So why did you need to stick your oar in at all! You did it to ass wipe round them and to show off. There can be no other reason considering you had no actual knowledge of me in the game, NONE.

I notice Avalon has lost some of their finest players. I am told the reason for some of these departures is that some of those people were also SICK of the, quote 'bully element in Avalon'. And guess what names came up oNi-The-All-Seeing-Idiot.....the guy YOU defended endlessly against me is in No. 1 top position.

And by the way, my very first communication on here was to congratulate Havoc on their game success. So no, I didn't jump on here to start anything. YOU started it by choosing to open a thread where by you not only invite but encourage anyone to speak openly and criticise you as much as they wish. You offered this thread, no holes barred, outside the normal rules where by we are not 'allowed' to criticise anyone. You asked to be kicked up the arse, you damn well deserve to be kicked up the arse and I have kicked you up the arse. You then moan like a whiny child.

Lastly, this Legi guy taking a swing at me is of no concern to me what so ever....I haven't even got a clue who he is (I presume some kid who is longing to be in Avalon).

Carry on enjoying yourself in your little cyber bubble of denial oNi, safe, safe from all your fear of living and making something of yourself in the real world.
It's a banter thread Zapper, yes Oni did invite people to banter off against one another and offered for him to be the centre of banter to get the ball rolling. But Banter is no one sided act, so I do deem it accepting that Oni would be able to fend for himself against a prohibitists claim. He is not being a hypocrite he is acting to the name of the thread and is able to defend himself where deem appropriate.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

??? Is this "Legi" guy me?? Why talk about me in forums:(

(Someone had time to type the complaint above)...
no jaci :roll: he is not talking about you... He's talking about legislative/executive/The Avalon verga(pito)(pene) muncher. (If you know what those 3 mean in Spanish :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Haha Oni the all-seeing-idiot! LOL(」゚ロ゚)」ooooo
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Where do you get these sources from? I dont understand where you got the "bully element in Avalon", are you talking about our clan chats? Cause im sure as hell that is way off :lol:. If not, yes some people see our clannies as being "bullies" and most of them are just butthurt of being killed in the arena, im shre you know what a gladitoral arena and what it is used for. :) but what you dont see is the other side (our side), of why we attack them, ive seen some pretty fked up things said about us that are most definatly not true.

You go on about 2 of our clannies like youre obsessed with them, if they annoy you just block them, you tell us they make 'fake accounts' to spam you, Wheres the proof? If your gunna argue about them forever just quit the game and live on with your own life. You talk as if its so complex, no, you just cant think of anything else to do other than complain. You talk as if your an intellgent person, use your head like seriously.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

OOOOoooook, this thread is locked for the time being while I look over it and deal with any posts/the whole thing.

EDIT: It seems like an admin has been through here already about a week ago, and not sure what their stance is on this. oNi, you have good intentions by making this topic and so I'm going to leave it open for now while I get a confirmation.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

you can not Bully anyone in the arena, its a open Pvp zone, its alone your opinion who you kill/let live.
in several actions it shows yourself that you can feel like a boss /you are weak or strong.
you can help people, help defend them or kill their glads Or you can do the opposite of that wich is also allowed and not against the rules.( proved due to quest itself),
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q