Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Official Morrigan Bash and Troll Thread

I never had a problem with you oNi until the day you started ass wiping for one guy in Avalon who is disliked intensely for his foul language and bullying on Morrigan. He and his side kick were more than capable of representing themselves on here while also complaining to Mods about me (which the side kick did endlessly by the way). You, Aileron and certain others in AV lost my respect by not only standing up for your foul mouthed thug and his lying side kick but doing your best to demolish my good name in this game. You appear to think behaving like that is, 'loyalty' when it fact it is nothing but a mixture of wilful denial and cowardice. I will never forget when Aileron proudly announced on forums last year that just one truly nasty character in a clan will bring down the reputation of that clan. Indeed he was right, and after discovering there were several that sadly met that criteria in Triquerta I left the game. I left many truly good fellow clansmen in Triq because I knew from my bitter experience of ZA that it was just happening all over again and I would rather be in no clan than one that has even a single major thug in it. Sadly, that comment made by Aileron about even one bad clan member destroying the reputation of an entire clan appears to have been ignored when it comes to his own clan. Talk about double standards!

I know for a fact that quite a few people in Avalon were never happy about the absolute thug and his side kick getting in. Apparently because of their high level mains, along with all their high level alts, Aileron didn't use his veto to not allow them in. In doing that he made a very big mistake, showing Morrigan that Avalon had changed, putting power before character.

Every dog has its day and if Havoc continues to hold it all together, perhaps at last Avalon will have some much needed competition, and in turn the preening, smug, self satisfied vanity of some of its members will fade a little.

Havoc is now the #1 clan in Morrigan. I think they're definitely holding all their shi t together to get to that level.

Good to see you Zapper.
doing your best to demolish my good name in this game.
I'm sure you have nothing to do with it. You were simply an innocent hapless victim. :roll:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I never had a problem with you oNi until the day you started ass wiping for one guy in Avalon who is disliked intensely for his foul language and bullying on Morrigan. He and his side kick were more than capable of representing themselves on here while also complaining to Mods about me (which the side kick did endlessly by the way). You, Aileron and certain others in AV lost my respect by not only standing up for your foul mouthed thug and his lying side kick but doing your best to demolish my good name in this game. You appear to think behaving like that is, 'loyalty' when it fact it is nothing but a mixture of wilful denial and cowardice. I will never forget when Aileron proudly announced on forums last year that just one truly nasty character in a clan will bring down the reputation of that clan. Indeed he was right, and after discovering there were several that sadly met that criteria in Triquerta I left the game. I left many truly good fellow clansmen in Triq because I knew from my bitter experience of ZA that it was just happening all over again and I would rather be in no clan than one that has even a single major thug in it. Sadly, that comment made by Aileron about even one bad clan member destroying the reputation of an entire clan appears to have been ignored when it comes to his own clan. Talk about double standards!

I know for a fact that quite a few people in Avalon were never happy about the absolute thug and his side kick getting in. Apparently because of their high level mains, along with all their high level alts, Aileron didn't use his veto to not allow them in. In doing that he made a very big mistake, showing Morrigan that Avalon had changed, putting power before character.

Every dog has its day and if Havoc continues to hold it all together, perhaps at last Avalon will have some much needed competition, and in turn the preening, smug, self satisfied vanity of some of its members will fade a little.
Back online are we?
First off, nobody has to do their best to demolish anything good about you.

When one of your FIRST POSTS BACK is to pickup on your habit of putting foot in mouth about someone bad mouthing another person? Guess what?

You're establishing, rather RE-ESTABLISHING, the fact that ANY GOOD there is about you, nobody has to do their best to demolish, because you DO IT YOURSELF!

Any usefulness and value your posts provide is that they serve as a DIY guide on how to ruin your in game name using the game's online forum!

And for that, we thank you.
Please, continue.
Last edited by oNi on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

Back online are we?

When one of your FIRST POSTS BACK is to pickup on your habit of putting foot in mouth about someone bad mouthing another person? Guess what?

You're establishing, rather RE-ESTABLISHING, the fact that ANY GOOD there is about you, nobody has to do their best to demolish, because you DO IT YOURSELF!

Any usefulness and value your posts provide is that they serve as a DIY guide on how to ruin your in game name using the game's online forum!

Please, continue.

Hahaha get owned Zapper,
if youre stil on morrigan could i get your name and lvl :)? for educational purposes only and further actions in several corners of the pvp zone,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Back online are we?

Please, continue.

Hahaha get owned Zapper,
if youre stil on morrigan could i get your name and lvl :)? for educational purposes only and further actions in several corners of the pvp zone,
~Exe~
its funny how u talk executive/legislative, ur ass has equal unfathomable with ur mouth :lol:
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

didn't expected you to come up,
lame comeback
You know whut else is lame???(¬_¬)ノ you insulting zapper when you dont know him... I'm pretty sure a high level mage like him with the right PvP build :wink: can kick a weak rogues ass like you, even funnier how I get you to low HP when I attack you :lol:
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)