Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Jac's rant

Ok, if you have some experience with mages, then you can suggest how I play my character. I do not like being told how to play my charector by someone who doesn't know how to mage. :o Seriously, being told how to play my charector makes me feel down. :( I think being one of top ten pvp mage on server, I feel I got my build corrected and my playing style well. I am not saying that people who do give me advice are bad. I love some feedback and suggestion all the time, but there are some ignorant people who think that some classes are almost same class. :/ real life example: certain people say Rangers and mages are same thing. Please, not even close. ;)
I'm sorry I had to talk but I dont like negative comments on my charector. Thank you for listening and have fun at game!!!
Best wishes
Jacislegit
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

Re: Jac's rant

Ok, if you have some experience with mages, then you can suggest how I play my character. I do not like being told how to play my charector by someone who doesn't know how to mage. :o Seriously, being told how to play my charector makes me feel down. :( I think being one of top ten pvp mage on server, I feel I got my build corrected and my playing style well. I am not saying that people who do give me advice are bad. I love some feedback and suggestion all the time, but there are some ignorant people who think that some classes are almost same class. :/ real life example: certain people say Rangers and mages are same thing. Please, not even close. ;)
I'm sorry I had to talk but I dont like negative comments on my charector. Thank you for listening and have fun at game!!!
Best wishes
Jacislegit
Lol don't get upset at people telling you how to play, it used to happen to me the same thing "ur hp is too high u can't DPs good in duels" well its not what they said after I dueled them. Stick to ur build, PvP is really fun when the game is really boring, that's the only reason I log on although no one my level duels me anymore:/
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Mmm I nearly perfected my build. Just need to level a bit more and find some mage lux rings.
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

Mmm I nearly perfected my build. Just need to level a bit more and find some mage lux rings.
Go use Fire Attunement / Fire Bolt / Fire Storm / Lure of Fire / Energy Shield.. Max fire ability.. Use Focus gear and tadaaammm! Your the best mage ever! Also try to get skills add everywhere.. I had a mage.. It rock!