Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Grommak thing

I dont understand why it got locked either.. Attacking a certain clan? Avalon is greedy - rant by bluestarr... Shes in ava. Provoked it but when we talk about it, its a problem. Keep thinking about yourselves guys, im sure it makes the game so much more fun

Just to tell You Aileron, I was a tank in group and we just asked for help, and the mage accepted. We could easily ask for other help but the mage would have called his clan. That's it --'
From what Molon told me, he agreed to help, but then he realized too late you guys were totally outmatched and he died a lot of times. All for a measly bear crest. So he wanted to get some of his idols back and now bdrules uses that as an example of what a greedy clan Avalon is? lol, that doesn't make any sense. Some people would say anything to back up a point, even if it's silly.

Then I got a mail from one in that clan accusing Molon of selling crests. Lol wdf. If you guys just gave him some of his idols back, there wouldve been no drama, and y'all wouldve had a shiny new bear crest.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

You make it sound like he lost a couple crates of idols. And honestly, a crate back then was aboutttt 7k ish depends who you get from. Is 7k really that big of a deal? Really. 7k tho lmao, but he wears some nice fashion, that stuff helps a ton in battle. God forbid molon lost some idols, poor him.

Just to tell You Aileron, I was a tank in group and we just asked for help, and the mage accepted. We could easily ask for other help but the mage would have called his clan. That's it --'
From what Molon told me, he agreed to help, but then he realized too late you guys were totally outmatched and he died a lot of times. All for a measly bear crest. So he wanted to get some of his idols back and now bdrules uses that as an example of what a greedy clan Avalon is? lol, that doesn't make any sense. Some people would say anything to back up a point, even if it's silly.

Then I got a mail from one in that clan accusing Molon of selling crests. Lol wdf. If you guys just gave him some of his idols back, there wouldve been no drama, and y'all wouldve had a shiny new bear crest.
You are provoking the drama dude, I gave him 5k I remember for the pots and idols he used. I doubt he used over 50 of each..

You are provoking the drama dude, I gave him 5k I remember for the pots and idols he used. I doubt he used over 50 of each..
Well then that settles it. So Avalon is greedy because he got 5k from you?
I cant speak for Molon, but i felt he was a bit upset the battle turned into a zerg. Let me tell you something you guys probably already know. We hate zerging. Some folks actually care about their death count, and if he died over and over to a lowly 140 boss, he might as well get something for it. Just pride in how one plays the game. It aint greed.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.