Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clans I Have Been In.....

Was thinking of the clans I have been in on Morrigan, all of which, in varying degrees, I have fond memories of.

TWINGO (as the name suggests it was run by twin brothers). This was a great little clan when I was a complete noob. The two youngsters who ran it were good natured and ran about Shalmont with great zest. One of them had bright green hair for his toon and the other had bright pink. We were all such low level that it would take most of clan just to get over the bridge at Shalmont. Sadly none of us had a clue about proper boss grouping or drops being dispersed so clan inevitably faded.

GENESIS. This clan was the first taste I had of something organised. The guys in charge would order us to bosses and evidently knew their stuff. They were highly equipped (for their relatively low level) and we could take out Shivercowl at a push (which seemed to us all like an epic achievement). Sadly there wasn't cohesion between officers and clan, just what felt like a big gate between them and us. That said, I was thrilled to get my first taste of what back then were considered big bosses.

HELLISHPRIDE. Some really great guys in that clan, one of them being AprilsFolly (his name alone was awesome to me, sadly he doesn't seem to play anymore). Have some very good memories of that clan and only left due to never receiving a drop so couldn't start Wardens armour quest and by then I was in the 70s level so needed to.

TAIMON (later became MARATHDAMAINE). I so wanted to get into Taimon cos it had a very high reputation. I had watched them at bosses and it was obvious they really knew their stuff. I was finally recruited by Neo and only an hour later took part in my very first OW boss. A Blue Orb dropped to me and I handed it to Neo immediately, asking her what it was for. I think this is perhaps what made her suspicious of me, as in, 'Is this guy for real!!!?'. Thing is I still hadn't started even Wardens quests so OW bosses and Frozen armour were a complete mystery to me. What ever, I was booted the following day on the assumption that I was 'Skullcrusher' (then chief of Golgatha). I am sad I never had the time to get to know Marath players well.

After being booted from Taimon I asked a couple of other clans if I could join them but was turned down instantly (it seemed a lot on server now believed I was Skullcrusher). It was rather confusing (as well as bloody annoying) because in reality I didn't even know Skullcrusher. I still hadn't started First Wardens....LOL. With no clan prepared to take me I bought plat to buy complete Diamond armour (so I could solo train in OW).

GOLGATHA. One guy who saw me clan-less at this stage told me Gol. were recruiting and I might stand a chance cos at least they would know I wasn't Skullcrusher (he being their chief). Gol was awesome in terms of clan....awash with mega clever and experienced players. The women players in this clan were also very skilled and kind hearted (Aernak, Keri and Leisa). In Gol. I was finally able to get First Wardens done, then Met (clan selling me dragon discs at a reduced rate and one guy gave me a dragon disc free!). I did have to pay a lot for Frozen and ran out of gold. I also ran out of patience with the daily rants clan got from the Chief, so I left (and was still not complete Frozen).

ADASTRA. I can hardly say this clan was 'wonderful' considering I started it. I made many mistakes but I tried very hard not to be a dictator style chief and I refused to have bank access so that clan would know I wasn't running a clan to make myself rich. All I can say about AdAstra is that I was damn lucky to gradually acquire some outstanding players (and I freely admit, all better than me in every way). Near to the end of AdAstra the clan proudly presented me with items I needed to get Frozen wand (insisting that I take them). I have never forgotten that. My treasured memories of that clan is what the guys in it achieved and have gone on to achieve in other clans.

Not long after I had to end AdAstra by merging it to Kilt's new MultumInParvo clan I left game for 7 months. I joined ZA when I came back and soon after went into ZAx to encourage and help take care of Mains in there. ZAx and ZA had many outstanding clansmen, I simply began to have big issues with their leadership at that time. I worked in Sioch for a short time,also DS and again both clans are full of great players, ditto Evo (which my alt is in).

So what have I learned from all the clans I have been in........most of all that the majority of players in any clan are decent, kind and honest. Dubstep is a clan I should have mentioned cos I have grouped to it a good few times down the line and its chief Jamie is one of the nicest guys on server (which no doubt explains why his clan has lasted the test of time). Guys mention Phoenix sometimes, saying it was a brilliant clan. I was never in Phoenix but I did talk to its Chief, Julie, a few times and she seemed a very gentle player. I was told she quit this server cos some rotter in her clan ripped her off big time, but I can't verify if that is true and I hope it isn't.

Here's to all Morrigan clans past and present. Would love to hear about what clans other guys have been in and their GOOD memories of some/all (as in post will probably get locked if anyone badly bashes their former clan/s). Having said that, for any who were in it and who may read this, feel free to bash AdAstra (I won't take offence or respond with anger!).
Last edited by Zapper on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Clans I Have Been In.....

Avengersassembly-(i was a noob and had to clue what a clan even was lol
Phoenixrising-i stayed here and experienced my first real clan until julien left and the clan died out
Dubstep-i joined dubstep where i found all players to be extremely kind to me escpicily jamison where me and him became very good friends...left to join Adastra
Adastra- was a very good clan with a great leader but when the clan needed to move on i was to low of a level so i was asked to leave until i reached 100
Xzombiearmyx- was a great clan and i met a lot of nice people who helped to to reach 100! Was kicked by leader(won't mention name(first leader also) for speaking to an avalonion when she was mad at them

After that i moved clans a few times to smaller less great clans until Julien came back and i joined PhoenixRising again and we built a very strong clan that grew incredibly fast at which caram, Troy, den, me and a few others ran the clan after julien disappeared until we later came to find she switch servers...the clan soon died and i join evo which has been a very great clan that has grown fast and everyone helps anyone who needs it...it's a great clan and i plan on staying in it until an opertunity for me to join avalon comes around
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Avengersassembly-(i was a noob and had to clue what a clan even was lol
Phoenixrising-i stayed here and experienced my first real clan until julien left and the clan died out
Dubstep-i joined dubstep where i found all players to be extremely kind to me escpicily jamison where me and him became very good friends...left to join Adastra
Adastra- was a very good clan with a great leader but when the clan needed to move on i was to low of a level so i was asked to leave until i reached 100
Xzombiearmyx- was a great clan and i met a lot of nice people who helped to to reach 100! Was kicked by leader(won't mention name(first leader also) for speaking to an avalonion when she was mad at them

After that i moved clans a few times to smaller less great clans until Julien came back and i joined PhoenixRising again and we built a very strong clan that grew incredibly fast at which caram, Troy, den, me and a few others ran the clan after julien disappeared until we later came to find she switch servers...the clan soon died and i join evo which has been a very great clan that has grown fast and everyone helps anyone who needs it...it's a great clan and i plan on staying in it until an opertunity for me to join avalon comes around
sorry if I ruin ur moment chaos, but many people from evo are leaving and I asked few of them why, she told me that many are leaving atm cus chief said he quit the game cus idk why, and that clan was gonna die anyways.
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

Alliance - Pre Update 2 times

Newdawn was lead by Joshturner, after Alliance fell apart because the leader was inactive for too long.

Avalon - joined a couple weeks or so after they formed in Update 2 - haven't regretted it since.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Can't remember my first clan tbh i joined it when the game was only about a week old. Then I reached lvl 30 and joined the clan alliance which was the top clan at that time the leader then grew inactive and quit without handing the clan over to anyone. The main group of players from alliance then voted to form a new clan and chose me to lead it as I was very active at that time... So newdawn was created.
After newdawn fell apart avalon was formed and I joined them a few days later to be with close friends. It is the best run clan i have ever been in in all the mmos ive ever played thanks to aileron I'm just glad i didn't carry on with newdawn cos I would of quit along time ago otherwise :)

I'm still pretty new to this game. My first and only clan so far is MurderInc. So far it has proven to be a nice clan to be in. My wife and I both belong to this clan and often level with each other. There is no shortage of nice people and they are all willing to converge on a boss at a moments notice when someone points one out. I am currently half way through the first warden armor quest and have yet to pay or fight a boss for the pieces as the clan routinely farms bosses for the pieces and banks them to be handed out later as needed. On the whole, I am very happy right now and see no need to move on unless something tragic happens to the clan.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc