Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Take care

Well I have come to realize you cant compete with greed.
Thank you to all the clannies that did remain loyal and did not succumb to temptation.
Thank you to all the friends I made ingame and the fun times.
The game has become too unenjoyable due to recent events and particular peoples actions and comments against myself and the clan I put my heart and soul into.

So time to walk away whens its no longer fun.

I hold my head high I played the game with honesty and integrity till the end.

Be nice people its a game take care 8-)
"Happy hunting"

Toastie (Lure mage) lv190+ Semi Retired

Juggienaut (Tank warrior) 200+

SneakyStabbie (Rogue) 180+

Wulf05 (PVP Warrior) 130+ Retired

Re: Take care

Well, good luck toast.

I do kinda regret some of my impulsive attitude towards you, although I also disliked the way you spoke and behaved towards others. But hey who cares, its the past.

Take care.

Well I have to say, its sad to see you go. You were one of the few honest players I knew.
Good luck in life :)
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

If you are not talking about what i think you are please ignore this

First please know i respect you and what you have done because i was once thrown in charge of a clan and it failed miserably.
That said, if you are upset that people choose to join avalon, how can you call it greed when you ypurself applied (though you retracted app) you can bot blame people for joining friends in a clan of a higher tier. It is the nature of the beast in a mmorpg. Also, calling them out on greed after asking for all gear back and a mil to comensate for dl is insane. They earned that gear and it is theirs, shame on you for that. Finally, yes there is temptation. The temptation of stability, lack of drama, access to the best gear, and friendship. People do not get into avalon without having friends in the clan. I hardly call that temptation, its survival which is again the bature of the beast in a mmorpg.
Be happy for your friends who have moved on, you dont have to strive ti join them but be happy for them and dont quit on account of their moving on
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

if that's what stace has said about 1mil for his dl then:
Stace,ur full of ****

And you have become a much more unpleasant person than you used to be.
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

if that's what stace has said about 1mil for his dl then:
Stace,ur full of ****

And you have become a much more unpleasant person than you used to be.
I have nothing against stace,but concious slandering at our clan isn't good,u know?Show some evidence where we are making him pay 1m for dl or at least askking him for it.