Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Take care

You know what Zap, out of all your wall of text posts, I'll agree with one point you made.

You're right, Triq isn't like the old ZA clan you were in.

The old ZA clan didn't make cancer and ongoing chemo jokes towards us. So you got that going for you.

I mean since this is a thread saying farewell to Toastie, why not show how your clanmates really feel about him leaving?

The fact is, your clanmate said they were glad Toastie was gone, so they could ask how Aileron's chemo was going?

Yes, sadly YOUR clanmates reveal how ugly they are and what their TRUE feelings towards us are. And yes you've defended this same person and continue to do so, I haven't a clue as to why.

So you can say we got bad people all you want, but like your old ZA clan, you can't say that about us.

Keep the insults about us and the foul mouth thugs you don't stand for going, because you're right, you stand with worse.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

I would just like to make it clear that any accusation is just smoke without any proof, i.e screenshots. That's the simple fact - I don't doubt anyones honesty, its just from my point of view (amongst others most likely) I'm not seeing anything that shows any of this disgustingly harsh yet childish name calling to be true.

On another note I cannot say I will miss someone I do not know, just a simple farewell. What i can do is make statements based on what I have experienced, and that is of members in Triq who can be particularly unpleasant to a lot of people a lot of the time.
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

I would just like to make it clear that any accusation is just smoke without any proof, i.e screenshots. That's the simple fact - I don't doubt anyones honesty, its just from my point of view (amongst others most likely) I'm not seeing anything that shows any of this disgustingly harsh yet childish name calling to be true.

On another note I cannot say I will miss someone I do not know, just a simple farewell. What i can do is make statements based on what I have experienced, and that is of members in Triq who can be particularly unpleasant to a lot of people a lot of the time.
Who's your toon in morrigan?

Who's your toon in morrigan?
To address this (and to let anyone else who may be wondering know), may I advise you to make use of forum signatures and their information :lol:
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.