Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Sorry too all who read.

I'm here too tell everyone who hates on me on a daily basis that you need to get your facts straight before you start accusing me of stuff. I don't really care who says what on here because I wont waste my time reading your junk mail. But for starters i am not raybands or nohands, so everyone who thinks that can get their heads out from their anal glands. Second, for *removed* enjoy the pictures you sent to *removed* over line. I do believe they are you, and until proven otherwise my mind is set on you being the most corrupt player on morrigan. Now for avalon the clan, you are all grown ups so take it how ever you please. But you are all corrupt for what you do and how you do it. (Bluestarr, soramon, crimsix and Ninjakilla are exceptions) you guys are great people. Sorry you got caught up in that mess of a clan. Anyways, as everyone knows i am banned for the moment for *removed* deception, i hope everyone who reads this that is real enough to understand my disappointment in the game doesn't get the wrong idea about me.
Last edited by Voldemort on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not name and shame other users. Please discuss with the user over PM.

Re: Sorry too all who read.

Who are the people talking in there?
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

I don't quite understand who the screenshots are of, they were posted by you? (Supposedly GoddBudz) but they are shown from the perspective of someone who is talking to GoddBudz (supposedly you).
185+ Warrior
80 Mage
74 Rogue
57 Druid (yeah he sucks)
103 Ranger (Arawn)
Server: Morrigan
Share Victory. Share Defeat.

Im gunna say this again to you, the reason why everyone is accusing you of being the well known scammer is because you act almost exactly like him, same type of dirty mouth, and yous both have the same and want the same items.

People dislike you because all you speak is trash talk... F this and f you is almost all I hear from you when I go to castle, not everyone is an adult (Me)
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

When you have 4 people ganging up on you calling you a scammer do you stand around and let it happen? I dont believe so..you and your clan do everything you can to end that person..people accused 'this scammer' of being a avalon member and that person got banned in less then 24 hours. So...keep your trash talk out of my post please

Might aswell go ahead and lock this post in advance :roll:
185+ Warrior
80 Mage
74 Rogue
57 Druid (yeah he sucks)
103 Ranger (Arawn)
Server: Morrigan
Share Victory. Share Defeat.

There is a saying "you reap what you sow"

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

There is also a saying 2 wrongs dont make a right. Your clan calling me a scammer is a wrong, and 'not named person' making a fake goddbudz and telling people about some crazy plat hack is a wrong. There for i do wrong as well
go cry about it 'no named leader of avalon'...you were the main person i was referring too