Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ZombieArmy

Many congrats Crim on 190. Have any ZA leadership contacted you and at least apologised for the 'spy' accusation you got from Justecy? As they now know you can't have been their 'spy' (as in their ZA chat is still being relayed), surely Justecy will acknowledge that he was wrong to accuse you??? He has known you from way back, I don't understand why he changed towards you (it can only be because you refused to join his 'Hate Zapper' club). Anyway lad, all the very best and thank you for being such a fantastic officer in ZAx, always encouraging and helping Mains and never moaning or asking for anything. Nom Nom is a lot like you, gentle but always such a committed player, and loyal as hell.

Re: ZombieArmy

Rpaid, I never asked for you to have 'time' for me lad. I wrote you a very courteous LINE message when I left ZA (under a hail of false accusations with your father simply adding to them instead of having the decency to say them to my face). I said I understood you would no longer wish to have contact with me; that Justecy being your father means he is of course your hero, and rightly so. I simply asked that as very naturally you are unable to be unbiased, you don't get involved. I know full well that if Gen J. wasn't your dad you would be agreeing with me about his conduct!

I have not forced you to read forum posts and replies I have made. If you really don't have 'time' for me lad, you would simply not read anything I write on forums, let alone respond to them. I both admire and respect your loyalty towards your father, but I am not impressed that he allows his young son to defend his name, rather than having the balls to do it himself.

While your attempts to patronise me - and also trying hard to sound, 'above it all' - are done to protect your Dad, and also deflect attention away from his conduct in game, it changes nothing lad. Just like most of the rest of your leadership he now has a very poor reputation among some players across the clan spectrum, and until he and some of his fellow leaders either resign from having control over ZA (which will never happen cos they love their little power thrills), or he and they start running ZA without always putting themselves and their alts first (which is highly un likely), then your clan can kiss goodbye to ever having a good reputation. Whether you think me a 7 year old child, or an 85 year old drag artist, or a one legged dwarf in a travelling circus is of no consequence as it doesn't change the awful conduct of most of your leadership.
Zapper bro, i knew we cool and i still wanna be cool with u.. Just 1 thing GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!!!!! Tyvm friend