Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ZombieArmy

Was nice to see Roch speak out....another guy who worked his socks off for ZAx and was treated as a 'nothing' once he got to ZA and wasn't part of the ''Magic Circle' (leaders with dictator mentalities and their only true followers, either related to them or thugs or creeps).

I notice that none of you in ZA who have behaved so atrociously to so many good and decent players, ever answer facts that are put to you, let alone ever apologise to all the great players you have insulted, used and then when they leave do your best to trash them, even allow your now banned thug to stop them from training.

No Pyro, this is not the spirit of competition, this is nasty envy of AV and loathing of any of us who don't adhere to the 'Hate AV' rule that you, your leaders and a few of your clan live your game life by.

Et, TriQ and DS are all roughly on par, but they don't hate one another.....they even will help one another out at DL bosses! These are players who have 'evolved' Pyro....who don't belong to the past of Skull, Doo and Neo, where it was all about 'hating' the opposition. ZA is in the dark ages, still stuck in the rut of hate towards anyone who doesn't follow their nasty, pathetic, deeply stupid and utterly pointless 'we loathe AV' philosophy.

You are most welcome to make jokes about my age Pyro, but at least I can write a coherent sentence, something I urge you to try. The world is full of lazy, foul mouthed morons; why you imagine it makes the likes of you, 'cool' is beyond me. It is so damn easy to lie, to cheat, to take, to not care, to be lazy and so much harder to do the opposite, but give me the opposite any day of the week rather than becoming a middle aged man who hasn't got the guts to account for his appalling behaviour towards Crim and others who served in ZA, but instead hides behind a little boy, his son, to go on forum and trash his enemies for him!

ZAx was simply a version of ZA and I damn well changed it and I became hated by ZA leadership for doing that, as in their alts were all Gens in ZAx and doing nothing for the mains in there (other than dear Dozed and his ZA main was not a Gen....wish it had been!). It was the mains in ZAx that had my full support, not the bloody Gen alts of self satisfied ZA Gens who looked down on those mains as 'nobodies'. When will you arrogant ZA leaders understand that your loyalty should always be first to your clansmen....clansmen, not yourselves!

As to your comment Pyro that Crim could have consulted a Gen if he had a prob. How could he when it was a Gen causing the problems? Flippin' heck I had HELL trying to stop a previous Gen in ZA covering for his best pal in ZA who on his ZAx alt was stealing and bullying mains in ZAx. And yes, I am sure it is 'nice and peaceful' since I left ZA, cos now your corrupt leadership has no one on their case all the time, admonishing them for it. Look at all the players who left after me.....if it was so damn wonderful when I left, why did fantastic and loyal ZAs like Lew then leave???????? Most left Pyro cos of Thug brat being out of control in ZA and also knowing leadership was becoming a joke.
Last edited by Zapper on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

is my point of a clan harbouring scammers, especially the one avalon kicked being ignored? that alone is enough to criminalize every member of a clan
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

xZA extremely mistreated me the 3 times I joined, each time I was kicked for 'stealing' from the bank, when actually I donated and received the items from their banks. First time I was kicked it was for selling xp lixes to JB, but he paid 5k each so I didn't refuse. ZA has always been rude, but I love Inoue dearly, she is a kind person.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Rt jonsa, they mistrearhed me, well maybe my own fault a little to, because i can be a fruitcake.

But i love inoue and ururu and idk where they went, after i left xzax i still banked my drops to inoue and now im clanlsss and its pretty fun.

The world miss his players atleast i do, Neo,doo,kilt with them i was in marathdamane and even in TarmonGuardian and those were my best times in those clans, ofc there were scammer but there was much more love for the game we helped eachother it wasnt about money,

When someone got promoted or he bought something he was happy about we said gratz, i rlly miss those times i even miss skull because he was nice to me it was just a fun time. That made me grow on my druid not fast but i did i maked my friends i saw kronoss join ava that was a loss for MD then sweet joined and ofc i was sad they left but i said gratz and see m now

is my point of a clan harbouring scammers, especially the one avalon kicked being ignored? that alone is enough to criminalize every member of a clan
Who cares what you think. You can try criminalize but im afraid False accusations wont work from you, you better not judge everyone just because of one member, that is indeed pathetic and ignorant. I highly assure you lock this topic, when there is enough naming and shaming going around. Enough said.

xZA extremely mistreated me the 3 times I joined, each time I was kicked for 'stealing' from the bank, when actually I donated and received the items from their banks. First time I was kicked it was for selling xp lixes to JB, but he paid 5k each so I didn't refuse. ZA has always been rude, but I love Inoue dearly, she is a kind person.
Hiya jonsa,

Inoue always was nice to people yes, but from my experience in ZA she purposely does that to get people to level, not because she really means it.

Rt jonsa, they mistrearhed me, well maybe my own fault a little to, because i can be a fruitcake
Can't we all Luuky lad ...but oh, it is a good sign of your character that you have the courage to admit it. I would have to wait for hell to freeze over to see Justecy ever admit to being a fool let alone acknowledge his lies about me and apologise to me. I mean even when I could prove one of his lies, as in Kilt attesting on this forum to the fact I was not responsible for Pav going down the tubes, Justecy did not have the decency to at least acknowledge he had made a mistake. The added irony of Justecy's claim that I 'ruined' Pav was that it was thug brat, (beloved by ZA leadership but now banned from game), and another player in ZA, (a Gen in there), who in fact did their best to take control of Pav, which is why Kilt left for another server. So I don't think Crim will be hearing from Justecy any time soon, apologising for once again making a completely un true accusation against a loyal clan member and apologising for it.

The very fact that as a Gen in ZA, Justecy does not come on this forum and explain WHY he made that accusation to you Crim. speaks volumes in itself. When thug brat was booted from AV for stealing, AV stated exactly what had happened and thus WHY thug brat was booted. So come on Gen Justecy, Arrosg etc....what evidence, what proof did you obtain to then accuse Crim of being a spy?

In ZAx, both Crim, Arrosg and Kes kept a close eye on things once I realised someone in clan was taking drops on a massive scale. It was Crim who uncovered this thief, because it was Crim who had gone that extra mile and was helping clansmen level, so he began to earn their trust and one name kept coming up again and again as a drop thief. Arrosg and Crim asked me if we should boot him pronto. I explained that while it looked like he probably was our big time drop thief, we could not boot someone without evidence. To accuse and boot someone who may in fact be an honest player would after all be a terrible thing to do. I asked Crim and Arrosg to tail him and they did, we also put temptation in his way by letting him hold on to a crest drop (which he was told to post to bank). Both Crim and Arrosg caught him at the castle trying to sell clan drops that exactly matched those we had won the previous day, and the crest never made it to the ZAx bank. He was confronted with this evidence and he left of his own accord immediately. He neither kicked up or spread rubbish about being unfairly treated. We had got him bang to rights as it were.

It would appear ZA leadership does the opposite, confronts some clan on hearsay which matches their own prejudice. That however is NOT good enough. You might be Welsh Justecy but your country is still part of the UK and under UK laws the guy on trial is, 'Innocent until proved guilty', not 'Guilty cos I Justecy along with a bit of tittle tattle from Arrosg' have decided Crim is guilty'. And let's face it, the REAL reason you both hate Crim is cos he wouldn't join your 'We hate Avalon and also that old *** Zapper' club. That is what this is really about, and that is why you don't have the decency to reply to Crim on this forum and tell him why, without a shred of evidence, you accused him of being a spy.

Do you ever intend to creep out from under your dark, ZA shell and instead of letting your young son spit at me on forum, have the balls to do it yourself!

Good job leaving the scam clan, all this drama is unimportant, bottom line they did you a favor by accusing you since it lead to you leaving .

And ara before you exclaim the virtues of your scamclan, ask yourself if you really know these people you are defending.
Tbh I've said enough stuff so far. Sorry but i absolutely disagree we are a scam clan, that is going too far. We all should just get along.
Now for the last time, there is seriously enough crap being said towards others. Please do understand.

Zapper i dont rlly know why they hate you so much you a rlly nice man, if i talk to you i give you some advice or me. If i talk with you i dont regonize a man of the / (you can fill that part it).
Its a shame we dont talk as much as we used to do, like cyrux topic ch needs to be game and have fun and it just isnt anymore, for me it was on his beast when MD still was here, and made all my good friends