Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ZombieArmy

I remember leaving the game for a long time, I came back just to see old friends and was told that ZombieArmy was a growing clan, able to take on some of the bigger bosses, and the place to be.

I decided to join xZA and worked my way up to a general position, a player from ZA (Zapper), was placed at the helm of the clan to oversee it due to some major theft issues. This player was sent in by the chief of 'Big ZA'. I worked hard helping to uncover a big time thief in ZAx and we changed the system of mailing drops to main clan bank (which meant all drops could be better accounted for). I also spent a lot of time helping some lower level mains train up and I made sure I came on most days to help out with any problems.

I eventually reached the magical 150 and was welcomed into ZA, I was finally in the main clan after all this time.

By the time I reached 'Big ZA' the chief had changed. I was encouraged when I started out, levelling up, killing DL bosses, all the stuff thats enjoyable. When I reached level 160+ I began to notice some quite selfish actions by one of those in charge. One example i remember is when the clan was hunting the XP dragons in carrow, this Officer had 3 characters in kill group while 2 other clan members could only look in. When they asked to join group he simply replied 'we're full sorry'.

The handing out of DL seems to be misjudged, especially when Officer alt characters are put ahead of mains at similar levels.

Throughout my time in the ZombieArmy system there was one Officer who had been supportive of me. I considered him a close friend, someone I could really rely on. I remember us training on the green eyes back in the old clan Eclipse. Ever since then we have been good pals.

In ZA he had been supportive of me throughout until very recently. I had noticed he had gotten quieter around me when i reached level 180+. Previously there had been incidences of information being leaked from the clan and this morning it was he who accused me of being a spy. I was gutted to hear this, especially as he is a player who has known me for so long and so knows my character is honest. I found out that I had been seen grouping to some Avalon players one time, but the joke is I don't know any Avalon players well enough to even chat to. I was simply exhausted solo levelling, trying to prove my worth to ZA. I thought if I levelled right up and as fast as possible I would earn their respect. To have worked so hard for that and to be rewarded by leaders claiming I am a spy has hurt me.

I think also ZA think I am a spy because I have known Zapper a long time and while I kept well out of his fight with ZA leadership I didn't think it disloyal to ZA to still talk to him now and then. I considered both Zapper and he my friends , both much older guys who I looked up to. I can't just hate someone because other people do. But I did not send Zapper any info about boss spawns, not ever. When we spoke it was always about training and talking about the old days also joking about stuff. He never asked for any info. about private clan stuff and I didn't offer him any either.

If I have been seen training with Zapper it is simply because my own level means I have to train in the same area. We have grouped but only in the last week and he always finds it hard to talk when training, he is more used to solo training always. So when we grouped we never talked about clans, just how tough it gets to kill endless wyrms the higher you get. I actually told Zapper I wished some ZA would train down at wyrms so I could group to them and not worry about being seen near Avalon players, also being seen with him (knowing they hate him so much).

That is why I was shattered to be accused of being a spy. I had a think and decided not to give ZA leaders the delight of booting me, and I left clan. I just feel very sad that it has ended like this. I now understand why so many loyal ZA players have left, also how hurt they must have been by leadership not treating them with the respect they deserved.

I want to thank all the guys in ZA who have been true friends. I will miss you a lot.

Best of luck in the future
Crimsix - 220 Rogue
BowJob - 180 Ranger
Avalon
Morrigan

Re: ZombieArmy

He crim, i dont know you very good more the less i lvled kinda much with you on my druid you were always die hard in lvling so i like your style just keep doing what you like doing, being crimsix.

See its in MLG Crimsix has his bad days in Complexity but when he needs to turn up he turns up big like you do when i last lvled with you you was like lvl 160 and then 1 week later(it looked 1 week) u was 180

Well i hope i can stay friends with you atleast

Much congratz
-Luuk

Sorry to hear about your struggles and certainly there would seem that we hear very similar sorts of stories from multiple players.

I spent a long time in a clan that was focused on hatred and where one's progress and place in line to get geared was determined by the chief's favoritism and/or his need to bribe strong players he thought were at risk of leaving and who would therefore be a threat. There was
much hatred (mostly towards MD and Ava) and one's willingness to engage in hostile behaviors was viewed as a mark of one's loyalty to chief. We were
forbidden to group outside clan, socialize outside clan, etc. It was a truly toxic environment. I am glad that player is long gone, but much of that legacy remains.

I struggled with my decision to join Avalon, having spent so much time being indoctrinated into the idea that Ava was some greedy overlord clan -- the Man is keeping us down brother!! And I did feel like perhaps what was really needed was for the good, honest, reliable, smart players outside of Ava to band together and bring more competition to the server.

But I do not have the time, energy, skills, or knowledge to lead a clan. All clans have to manage drops, who gets armor, conflict, etc. it is difficult but the best clans seem to do it in a fairly impartial manner and with respect and an overarching goal that the clan as a whole succeed -- that individual ego be set aside for the benefit of the clan. It is very difficult and i give great credit to Ava's
Leadership and members for pulling it off.

And clan after clan that I was in struggled with greed, jealousy, rumors and conspiracy theories, letting in scammers just to boost numbers, and with a focus on taking down Ava rather than building their own strengths.

I finally decided that I could not effect any serious change in that process and that it was okay for me to play the game without so much drama, with people i respect and enjoy and can learn from. And I was lucky enough to be given a chance here. Frankly Ava feels like a refuge from the drama that used to make the game a source of stress for me rather than enjoyment.

I am sorry to hear of your struggles. Certainly it seems you are not alone in your experiences. Best of luck and now you can say hello without fearing you will catch Ava cooties. :)

ZA has been corrupted from the beginning, attempting to boot me for standing in a near place, chatting to some friends through whisper. I left, and glad I did. I'm sad to see some great players in that corrupted clan, and every time someone leaves, I'm happy that that's one less strong player the corrupted clan has.

Luckily I'm friends with a good amount of people, so I can get ahold of drops I need and friends to level. Clan life simply isn't for me.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

I must admit I don't think that the spy accusation was a good idea, to mention not right. If you have known ppl in a clan for years then they shouldn't turn on you. That's my take on it.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

KILL ALL ZOMBIEARMY MAKE THAT CLAN FALL PURIFY THEIR SOULS
believe me I've tried, Not to mention my #1 Hater, rapid... :roll:
AchillezX
Level 140 rogue
I Love My Morrigan Haters :P(you know who you all are, hurts doesnt it?)

KILL ALL ZOMBIEARMY MAKE THAT CLAN FALL PURIFY THEIR SOULS
It's funny how you had to make a forum account just to say this.

As to Crimsix, all I can say is to keep working hard and be true to yourself. It shouldnt really matter what other people say about you (or anyone). Your own actions in the game are the only thing that define you, and the truth always come out anyway.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I understand you're feelings Crimsix, but remember to not put hard feelings because you have to remember it's only a game, some people are no life in this game.
I'm lucky to have you as a friend, because you are a beast rogue and a true friend.
Just enjoy you're game and show Za you can improve you're self without their selfish members. ( Not all )