Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Avalon is 2 years old

Sakuraha got it. :D

Dange and Pdizz were also technically correct but chill pill was the main character. He made Sule because Golgatha was KSing his druid in Stonevale :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron who were the first 10 though? We only have 5 here. Also what level were u when you started Avalon. What gave u the idea to name your clan Avalon also. These would be some interesting things to hear.
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

I dont remember exactly what level I was. I think it was in the low 80s, we had just started killing Falgren and i was a member of New Dawn, which was the most powerful clan at the time I suppose. The problem was it had like 200+ members and there was no recruiting guidelines or process. It was a spam invite clan with a lot of guardians whose sole purpose, it seems, was to attain #1 online ranking by sheer numbers.

I wanted a smaller clan with skilled players, I usually had a group of New Dawn clannies I hang out regularly with, which later formed the core of our new clan. Back then, people did not buy plat in the thousands, and idols and restore pots were scarce and rarely sold (they cost 1-2k each). I played Everquest (EQ) which was my first 3D MMORPG for a long time and that game had a penalty of 10% lost xp per death. So i wanted to be with players who were willing to play the game properly without being plat dependent. I also emphasized teamwork and everyone had to assist druids in healing (max first aid was a requirement for everyone prior to Update 3). It was the only way to sustain boss farming without becoming too expensive. Many clans have died out because not everyone can afford to buy 1000 pots or 1000 idols except for a handful of people.

Unfortunately when Update 3 was released, the new skill system made sure no high levels will max bandage wounds ever again, and idol and pots have been made indespensible thus it became more common and widely accepted as part of the game, although I still preach that everyone in our clan should try and kill bosses with zero deaths as much as possible. I am not a huge plat buyer myself so I do not like depending on any plat items at all if I can help it.

Anyway, long story short, Avalon is probably the most stable clan in all the worlds. Sure we do lose members when they quit the game or go inactive but in our 2 years of existence, we only lost 3 clansmen by virtue of being kicked out or voluntarily leaving. We also had 2 inactive members who left when they came back after over a year of being gone.

In EQ, I was a guild leader of Shards of Avalon, one of the top raiding clans in Xegony server. I thought i would resurrect the name but CH does not allow spaces on the clan name so I shortened it to Avalon.

Hope you enjoy that little history bit.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

That's Awesome. I have always wanted to make a clan but I'm a noob right now. Lol so it would make it very hard to make a sucessfull clan.
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD