Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Goodbye

Hey guys, ive been thinkin about this for a while now, and now its time to put it into action... I've been getting more and more bored with the game, and was hoping the update would get me excited again, but it just didnt. I've also been dealing with some rough stuff in real life, and just need to relax and gather my thoughts. I need to stop pouring hours and hours into a game that Im entirely bored with. Plus, as soon as the new engine comes out, my device wont work anyway, so this was going to happen sooner or later anyway. It may as well be sooner. So its been fun, but I'm done. I'll certainly miss all of you guys, and wish you all the best of luck :) Maybe I'll log in every once in a while to say hi and see how things are going.

Good luck, and goodbye.
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

Re: Goodbye

Bye Nighthawk :( I know I will always remember you in Celtic Heroes, and I know you will always remember me. Ahhhh..... those times that we spent together.....precious members with you and me,( we were also clanmates ). Wish you goodluck irl!

Nope. Not accepting your resignation. No way. %*{] that. Besides....dude...Based on historical trends you should have like 18 months to save for a new device before next engine ;)

Hugs my friend. I think u know how to find me if you want to chat.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Wait...somethings wrong here....when you have troubles in your life doesn't that mean to play even more? :lol:

Anyways in about two weeks from when I posted, I bet you will be back and playing more than before. What device do you have? I am getting a little scared now. :|
Stonehenge level 61 Epona! nuuu mer elixers pm me if you're selling.

Grand development!