Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Alliance - Official Clan Thread

Alliance's Official Clan Thread.
- Member count: 43 / Guardian count: 3

- Clan Updates
- Next Guardian position open upon 0 members joining. 2 new Guardians will be chosen by me at some point this week :)
- Clan members who have joined under level 30 will be given 'Clan Recruit' status and 15 days to achieve level 30 before they are warned about their progress, any clan recruits who don't comply to this will be removed from Alliance.
- Clan clear up, inactive members have been removed from the clan, if any of your characters have been deleted by mistake please let me or the Guardians know!
- There is now space for two Guardians, one of them has been picked already, the other position is still open.
- There will also be a position as Recruit Guardian open, you will not be given Guardian status but will have control and have to supervise the Recruits, helping them train and get to level 30 where the normal Guardians will take over.
- Alliance has now hit 40 members!!

- About Alliance
Alliance is a new clan formed on Morrigan server, In my past I have played various MMORPGS in which most of them I have been a clan/guild leader. What differentiates us from the next is the commitment to teamwork and generosity when helping our fellow members, whether its giving a helping hand on a quest or giving support to a member who is struggling within any aspect of the game. There will be as many clan events as I can fit into my time and various benefits from being in Alliance, some of these are; discounted prices on high level items, help with quests right up until it is complete, the chance to receive high level items through taking part in clan events and generally being helpful to the clan and many more.

- Interested in joining?
- What we are looking for
Alliance is looking for competent, intelligent and caring players who take the time to help others succeed within the game, as well as taking some pride in their own characters. Players will be expected to help out and take part in any clan related events or issues as to make sure our clan and team are comprised of very strong members both in teamwork and in skill.

- Requirements
As well as what we are looking for above, you will need to be over level 30 or level 20 to join as a recruit (subject to change as the game grows). This is to ensure the clan is being filled with hard-working active players (If you are not level 30 yet but are a keen, experienced player, I'd be more than welcome to have you in Alliance). You will also need to be an active player who is willing to take time out of their own to help other members of the clan succeed.

- How to apply
If you are interested in joining please post below with your in game name, level, class and anything else that you think will help your application to join Alliance!

Alternately, you can message me in game on my IGN: Magika, our head guardian Jackdiesel, or our two guardians Sneakypants and DeathsShadow.

Please also be aware we are looking for clan guardians so if your thinking of having a leadership role within the clan please include why you think you're suitable!

- Current Clan Roster
Magika (53) (Chieftain)
JackDiesel (56) (Head Guardian)
DeathsShadow (54) (Guardian)
Sneakypants (52) (Guardian)

1 Guardian position will be open for every 10 members there are in the clan.

Drrrico (53)
Fozz (50)
Dourmetal (44)
Noze (43)
Roxas (50)
VANILLA (38)
Hogan (39)
gandolf (30)
DeathsDoom (40)
Ramos (30)
Sneakster (24)
DeathsDoom (31)
Dricomagg (48)
Monkeyman (38)
Kiri (16)
ThunderDaze (41)
Cuchalan (36)
Cyga (43)
Ninjastar (33)
AssaSin (43)
WarHawk (36)
Rico (30)
Gamer (33)
Buzzo (30)

Recruits have until 15-08-2011 to reach level 30.
Teagan (26) (Recruit)
Eternity (23) (Recruit)
Sacarogod (20) (Recruit)
Hide (27) (Recruit)
Padrow (15) (Recruit)
Canaccio (26) (Recruit)
JonSnow (28) (Recruit)
2face (18) (Recruit)
Beastslayer (29) (Recruit)
Spark (19) (Recruit)
Sacaroknight (17) (Recruit)
Orso (20) (Recruit)
MasterPheonix (28) (Recruit)
Morrigan16 (16) (Recruit)
Darkstar (14) (Recruit)

Clan members who have joined under level 30 will be given 'Recruit' status and 15 days to achieve level 30 before they are warned about their progress, any Recruits who don't comply to this will be removed from Alliance.
Any characters that are under level 30 but are not in the Recruit section are Clansman's second characters, whereby the Recruit rule of being under level 30 doesn't apply.

Last updated 27-07-2011
Last edited by Magika on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 am, edited 36 times in total.
IGN: Magika
World: Morrigan
Class: Mage (Level 53)
Clan: Chieftain of the 40+ clan Alliance

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

Re: Alliance Clan

Looking to Apply, IGN is Jetras, lvl 27 Warrior. I also have other characters on the same server, and one of them is the Clan Leader for Druidic Circle (Cogline lvl 23 Druid).
Jetras (Warrior Lvl 27)
Cogline (Druid Lvl 23, Chieftan of Druidic Circle Clan)
Rasitlin (Mage Lvl 20)
GaretJax (Rogue Lvl 13)
Duerdon (Ranger Lvl 5)

I'd be more than happy to accept you Jetras, me and the guardians are currently training in Dustwither Catacombs so pop in to the Catacombs at any point and we will be happy to let you join!

- Message me in game for help, need high level items or are interested in joining Alliance.

I'd like to join. I already talked to Sneakypants and he said I could at level 35. Currently level 30 and this is my first day playing. I've talked to JackDiesel too now about joining about buying a dagger he has... Ya but if I could join whether it's now or later on I'd enjoy doing so :)
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

If it is your first day playing then I have no doubt you'd hit 35 soon, I should be on later so come into Dustwither Catacombs and I shall invite you to Alliance :)

*UPDATED 14/07/2011.

-Clan roster updated
-News and Updates
-Two new Guardians (see update section)

If anything is wrong with the main post or needs to be added let me know!

I have updated the roster now monkeyman :)

- For all clan members; A new Guardian will be chosen this week now that we have over 30 members!

Will you be deciding who it is or will we have a chance to say who we think it should be narrowed down to and you ultimly have the decision of picking them? ( We as in the other guardians )
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

Hey Magika
Congrats about killing incarnation of Donn, it was good fun.
I have to ask if I could apply to be your next Gurdian. I have learned your rules and gameplays if you have to be a Gurdian,.
If i was chossen I would only let experienced player who are over lv30' and lv fast join.Looking forward to hearback from you.
Sincerly,
Monkeyman
Rogue
Lv36
Morrigan

Long Live Clan Alliance!
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011