Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

golgatha- under new management

OK, first off, this thread is not for you to talk about how much you hate/love skullcrusher. Make a different thread for that if you want.
This is about the new golgatha.
Skullcrusher quit. He deleted his accounts.(remember, this is not the topic of discussion here)
We're going to try to keep golgatha afloat.
When skull quit, i was promoted to cheiftan by default.
I'm gonna try to keep things going, with a few changes.

I will try to make this clan honorable and honest.
We WILL treat other players and clans fairly and kindly.
We WILL play fairly, with no ks or other forms of "cheating"
if i see a problem with any clan member's actions, it will be adressed

This may work, or it may not. So far, quite a few members have agreed to stay and give it a try. If it belly flops, it belly flops. We have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

(when i was promoted, my account glitched, leaving me all screwed up. At the moment I cant see clan chat, promote/demote anybody, change clan message, or anything. (ikr?!) Thats throwing a major monkey wrench into my plans. I sent a support ticket, so hopefully that is fixed soon)

Some people will say there are people more qualified to lead golgatha. They may be right, but my thoughts on the matter are this...
Just because somebody is a super high level or has spent lots of plat doesnt make them a good clan leader.
A good leader is somebody who is a good organizer, a good leader, has a good personallity, and can solve problems fairly. He/she should be honest and kind to the members of the clan, as well as other people from outside the clan. He/she should be able to make rules and enforce them when necessary.
I believe i am qualified to do all of that(cue the arguing people). I think i will make a decent cheiftan. I plan to build on skulls successes, and correct his failures.

So that is the new golgatha. Things will be different. Please give us the benefit of the doubt. I know many people dislike/hate golgatha only because of skullcrusher. I ask that you leave those feelings behind. Some of you dislike golg because of a couple of specific members. If i see a recurring problem with the same member, the problem will be adressed. Things are going to be different. I've yet to work out the exact details of how things will be run, but its coming.

Thank you for listening, and giving us a chance.
Contact me on forums or in game if you have any questions about the new Golgatha.
Long live golgatha!
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

Re: golgatha- under new management

My only question, did skull screw y'all put of the bank? Or are you safe
I'm not sure if the banks were deleted or not. Only skull has the passwords at the moment. I'm going to give him some time, then ask him about that. Even if the banks are gone, or if we are locked out, we are going to try to start from scratch. Its not about the loot anyway, its about the people, and the friendships made.
Morrigan

Oh and if skull gets his accounts re-activated, and returns, be it tomorrow or in three years, I will turn the clan back over to him. It is still his clan, not mine. I'm just trying to run it in his absence, be it a day or forever.
Morrigan

You seem like a worthy leader, I never liked Skull tbh, but I think you might make a great change to this clan. I hope Golgatha will be better overall, why did he quit btw? It`s a bit weird that he suddenly left so just curious. Idk why it did glitch, bit strange. I like your attitude, we should talk in-game :)
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.

Nighthawk. I'm going to say this now. Please shout these words in O.W in the name of Golgotha "There is such thing as ks!" Get rid of Skull's curse on Golg. I haven't been back long...ks still bad as it was when I was Vili?

Zniper lvl 175 ranger

MEMBER OF ELEMENTALS -Belenus

Android Beta Tester

Curious why you chose to keep the clan name Golgatha going. The name is a tribute after all, to its former leader as it means "Place of the Skull". It also means "a place of suffering".
I suppose the name doesn't really mean much as to how a clan operates, but if a clan name means Slavery, I think some will also balk at it. Just wondering is all.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Curious why you chose to keep the clan name Golgatha going. The name is a tribute after all, to its former leader as it means "Place of the Skull". It also means "a place of suffering".
I suppose the name doesn't really mean much as to how a clan operates, but if a clan name means Slavery, I think some will also balk at it. Just wondering is all.
I had thought about that. And it's all true. But i think we'll keep the name as is. Yes, it means all that. Why do Christians disply the cross in chuches, homes, and necklaces? its not because the cross was a pleasant thing. It's to remember.

But you are right, the name will not affect how the clan operates whatsoever.
Morrigan