Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: golgatha- under new management

@Nighthawk,

I do admire your efforts in wanting to make a clan with a bad rep, respected.

The one thing i question (and is why I suggested a fresh start), what's the point in turning the clan around for the better, becoming respected and then boom! Skulls back and all your hard work's down the drain?
lol all I noticed in your comment was your avatar :lol:
Formally - Chimpy, level 135+ rogue, Morrigan
Currently - ChimpyOfEld, level 55+ rogue, Balor
"Men are like steel, if they lose their temper, they lose their worth"
"I am Gandalf. Gandalf the white, but black is mightier still"

Nighthawk,

Even if Golgatha is bad or good.(u guys know what all MarathDamane think bout golg lol)
Gogatha was once a great clan in form of good players in it we all know that 60 percent of acctual MD was from golg.
I Totally agree with Blrd take a new start create a brand new clan.
This is not only coz we know that chief of golg is bad and they dont had a good rep last years, but also be proud of what Golg did in their existence, im not concentrating on leader or mangement of clan. Golg was once great and we know they will never be again.

If you wanna show ur proud of ur clan leave it and keep it in ur memories as a great CH experience for u, coz the fact is if golg keep existing they will turn into a random clan who can only take stonefang lol.

And I will close with what Pest said, Indeed show us u guys not that bad as we think u are; Ill give ya a shot as new leader of a new clan. I wont give everyone a new shot ofc:D
Bobotten
Morrigan
lvl 191+
Ranger

Was going to write in and agree that you sound like a good leader and deserve a new start....everything you say sounds great. I would agree a new clan/new name would be the easiest road as you guys have an awful rep to overcome. I am friendly with lots of folks who are/were in golg, but the overall rep is terrible.

However, saw this am that skullcrusher's acct is back on the leader boards, and must have been restored, so guess your grand experiment may be over soon.

Best of luck.

However, saw this am that skullcrusher's acct is back on the leader boards, and must have been restored, so guess your grand experiment may be over soon.
Bring out the Welcome Back party cakes and balloons!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Yay! ive been un-glitched. Full cheiftan now. About time...
except im afraid it may be too late. Not much left of golgatha at this point. If I go through with this, I'll be pretty much starting it from scratch. Unless some former golgs come back (HINT HINT HINT!)
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

Idk for sure yet whether he's back for good or not. He removed skullcrusher from golgatha some time today or last night, and today logged on and removed angelking. Too many people were spamming him, so I couldnt get an explanation. I'm not sure what his plans are.
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

Bring out the Welcome Back party cakes and balloons!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is, Aileron, totally hilarious. Even if you meant it only as a joke, totally hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, to get more to the point, I believe I would like to see what this new golg shall be. Count me in! :)
NH, If you can pull off what you are proposing, you will revive golg and make it something better than what it is now, and what it was. I especially like the NO KSING rule. :D :D :D :D :D I think most of you know I dislike ksing very highly, mainly when someone or another clan kses PhoenixRising. (Yeah, we r rising. Yeah, you might not like it. But, we shall continue to rise. :) ) With these new golg rules in place it is my hope that golg and peoples perspectives about it will change for the better. KS is just wrong and is not appreciated by anyone. Competition, okay. KS, nty. Thats my two cents. :)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Nighthawk,

I just want to say that after Skull deleted, I am sorry if I hurt you in any way by leaving the clan. It had nothing to do with you or any of the other remaining members. I hope you understand why I left. If you don't, I'd be happy to talk to you about it.

Aer
Lev 200 Druid: Aernak | Lev 202 Rogue: Xaima | Lev 200 Mage: EvoAngel | Lev 190 Ranger: PegBundy | Lev 155 Warrior: Akroma
Clan Avalon of Morrigan