Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Boy12345... ks him :)

As some may know, I was scammed by Boy12345... (my own fault I know). I bought hero boots off him for 140k (a hell of a good price) and he asked me for a refund. I hate denying refunds, it makes me feel terrible :( so I said sure. He puts up the 140k and I said 'thank you' and accepted. The a$$ changed the 140k into 14k and I didn't notice... now I'm down 126k and hero boots. I have 2 points for this post,

1) ks Boy12345 hardcore whenever you can...
2) don't be nice and give refunds, there's always those people who take advantage of kindness.

PS. As I said, its my own fault I was scammed. Don't make fun of me about it :P
Formally - Chimpy, level 135+ rogue, Morrigan
Currently - ChimpyOfEld, level 55+ rogue, Balor
"Men are like steel, if they lose their temper, they lose their worth"
"I am Gandalf. Gandalf the white, but black is mightier still"

Re: Boy12345... ks him :)

Personally, the only way I'd trade with him is if he gave me some serious lux items for only 1 gold. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Phoenix will not allow boy into our clan, and Boy? Don't you dare bother Julien consistently again. Thanks. :)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

I kind of got back at boy a little bit. :D He wanted to buy my sultans carpet and I heard that he lowered money amounts when scamming so I traded him and put out the sultans carpet in. He then asked how much and so i told him 250K. Then he added ancient pate legs and changed the money to 25k so I took the chance and switched the sultans carpet with a nomads carpet(5%) and we accepted. He thought he hit the jackpot until he noticed I sold him a nomads carpet for 25k. Does anyone else notice the other dumb things he does? I was killing all-seeing with some friends and boy offered 80 elixirs to be in group. I was totally honest that I would let him in but he would trade me put 80 elixirs in and we would both accept than than i would accept again and he canceled the trade then grouped me. Another thing he does is constantly spam trade me with trade requests asking for my heroic gloves. I have bought some elixirs from him but you have to be very careful. :lol: :o
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

I've traded twice with boy and was not scammed - I was rly careful and watched the $ amount very careful as I was clicking OK. I am wondering if he does legit trades like these just to build fake credibility. He probably thinks I will tell people he is not a scammer, just so it's even easier for him to scam more people. What a jerk.

Aer
Lev 200 Druid: Aernak | Lev 202 Rogue: Xaima | Lev 200 Mage: EvoAngel | Lev 190 Ranger: PegBundy | Lev 155 Warrior: Akroma
Clan Avalon of Morrigan

He is such an annoying little attention seeker. All he does is scam, then spam trades and once in arena I was killing Crammok so he started attacking around 1/4 hp, I died because he ksed me and was so annoyed, he is blocked and when he enters the arena I call some clan members to help me out, seriously get everyone in like morrigan to report him. They sometimes suspend your account I think, that is what RougeD told me.
My Ranger Skill Guide- http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 15#p149837

Anyone in Morigan who is looking to buy plat items for gold/other items let me know, preferably gold.