Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Event shop closing

I'm closing this event shop... There was lots of hate on me in and out of game for storing event items in game. They called me greedy,lier, and other names because I had a lot of items from trying to perfect event boss hunting.
(Most criticism was received from many small clans with lvls 1-90 but I believe they are alts to bigger mains.)
Note: over half of loot collected were given or sold very cheaply to friends and current clan members.

This doesn't mean it's the end of event boss hunting or me willing to give or sell cheaply to people who needs it, this closing is here to show that I'm not "hoarding all loot so I can sell for rip-off prices because I'm a very gold hungry" -actual real quote.:(
If you do need anything, I am willing to listen and and help anyway I possible can:)
Thank you for understanding and hope to see you guys ingame!!!:)
Your friend and fellow player
Jacislegit
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

Re: Event shop closing

One more thing....
I really want to thank those who were able to support me throughout my experiences and helping me defeat those event obs!!!:)( especially level 100.)
I really thank you guys for this support and I appreciate it a lot:)
Well That had to get off my chest lol:)
Will cya ingame and good luck to all
Your friend
Jacislegit
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed

Thanks jac but if u think of it from their point of view I would feel the same way. You have 2 devices and have 2 characters to successfully boss hunt well while they might only have 1 device and you are on all the time so you know when bosses will be up and it's not being a very good sport when you lie saying u have no clue when the boss will be up yet you come around everytime the boss spawns and you know exactly when it's going to be up...I don't have a problem with it because I'm a higher level and don't need to camp those lower bosses except maybe a few times for my bro but from their point of view it's not very nice and I can defietly see why...I used to hate when I was a lower level trying to get good drops and someone high level would kill a low level boss all the time and then just sell the drops. Maybe next time you see some lower levels camping the 50 boss help them out and don't just take the drops to make money. Just some advice I don't want problems so if you don't like this then please don't start anything. thanks
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Thanks jac but if u think of it from their point of view I would feel the same way. You have 2 devices and have 2 characters to successfully boss hunt well while they might only have 1 device and you are on all the time so you know when bosses will be up and it's not being a very good sport when you lie saying u have no clue when the boss will be up yet you come around everytime the boss spawns and you know exactly when it's going to be up...I don't have a problem with it because I'm a higher level and don't need to camp those lower bosses except maybe a few times for my bro but from their point of view it's not very nice and I can defietly see why...I used to hate when I was a lower level trying to get good drops and someone high level would kill a low level boss all the time and then just sell the drops. Maybe next time you see some lower levels camping the 50 boss help them out and don't just take the drops to make money. Just some advice I don't want problems so if you don't like this then please don't start anything. thanks
I only have one device and one main charector. Massa is whole another charector owned by another person with another device if that was what you were implying. I also do not know why you were implying me as a "lier" when I don't really know times bosses spawn. I just keep logging back on and off until something spawns (I am sorry if you are on my friend's list and see me log back and forth.) anyway I'm not taking offense:) just making sure somethings are cleared up.
Thank you for response

Jacislegit
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed

told you :), was fun killing them obbs with you haha, btw i got the one we failed at 15mins later used a combo :)
Gratz :)
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed

Ignore the hate, you're a good person inside, and if they can't see that, screw them! You know who you are and so do your friends. As long as thats the case why should you care?

Have fun
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Ignore the hate, you're a good person inside, and if they can't see that, screw them! You know who you are and so do your friends. As long as thats the case why should you care?

Have fun
Thanx for support jonsa I really appreciate it:) ;)
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed

I only have one device and one main charector. Massa is whole another charector owned by another person with another device if that was what you were implying. I also do not know why you were implying me as a "lier" when I don't really know times bosses spawn. I just keep logging back on and off until something spawns (I am sorry if you are on my friend's list and see me log back and forth.) anyway I'm not taking offense:) just making sure somethings are cleared up.
Thank you for response

Jacislegit
Serious jac everyone knows your massa...you have told me yourself and when I have bought items off you in the past you have Had to get onto massa to get the items...you've posted it in forums also
Morrigan
Chaos234324 - Warrior - 141 - Mighty Vanguard
Anikitos - PVP Mage - 71 - Invincible dreamseeker
ChaosBank- Bank/PVP Druid - 14 - Invincible Rainwalker
Proud Leader of clan PhoenixRising
IOS Beta Tester XD

Thank you for response

Jacislegit
Serious jac everyone knows your massa...you have told me yourself and when I have bought items off you in the past you have Had to get onto massa to get the items...you've posted it in forums also
Seriously-.- I am not jacislegit. You should stop making lies about who people are. My only alt is magga who's the leader of ClubOne. If you don't know much on a topic, you shouldn't say anything .-. (I'm pretty sure you've see us in ch in seperate times and such)
Warrior from Morrigan. Full OCCULT, but not DL. ._. Lvl 214 and climbing

Pvp rank: average butcher (I work hard everyday producing the finest meats in Dal Riata)