Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: the rise of GodAndCountry

Clan doesn't make the person? Bullsh*t.

If you knowingly join a clan with an ideology of ksing, you are as good as someone who kses, which makes you a is target for the rest if the server
Okay, I get this idea. Its actually why I dont join adastra... although not sure of their philo, just that they do it all the dang time. Even though I know a few good people in there. However... still dont think that the clan makes the person. true, what one person does affects the whole. But another person doesnt make another. I'll look up a few old golg members and see what's happened btwn them golg etc.
Just because you joined golg doesn't change how golg operates :) as a member of a clan you represent that clan , if an Avalon member does something wrong I as a member am to blame as much as that member .

You don't seem to understand , according to your clan there is no such thing as ks , don't expect anyone to treat you any different than they do any other golg member . When you join a clan , you adopt their clan philosophy , you are no longer an individual but part of a team . You can scold all you want , when another group takes a mob from golg it's because of skull and golgs past actions . It is not ks .

The best part of your post was ...
If you see a golg ks you or someone else, plz let me or skull know. !
Let skull know , I laughed my ass off at this . :)
true, it doesnt. but if i can bring any good changes to it ill try. one is no ksing. True on the blame part elim. But I havent seen you ks anyone yet, just members of ava. Your a nice fellow, like just about every ava- even songz is better now! :D And i dont expect anyone to treat me any differently... theres more than one reason my main isnt in golg. Im seeing (or trying to see) what golg's like through my alt. heard alot about golg to be honest, and not a whole lot was great as i know u know. the scolding I norm. do when Im in phoenix or with phoenix, as thats what i was referencing by sf etc. If a clan kses golg (like godandcountry) yeah it irritates me, but at least its norm. more like competition.

as for the best part of my post... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was told by skull when my main was lvl 60-70ish that if a golg ksed me or someone else I was to tell him and he would take care of or kick said kser. so yes tell me or skull. :) :lol: I gotta say ur post made me laugh when I read that. totally hilarious. :lol:
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Skull has openly stated that there is no such thing as ks, ask ANY high level that left golg why they left
I can vouch for that, he said it more than once too back pre update and when OW came out
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Hahaha me and my guards got bored cause the clan was missing something (I'm still not sure what :| ) and we kicked everyone :lol: ... it was doing good and we ended it by choice not by it dying out. And hahaha +1 to piggy on his statement, it was great for us :P
Formally - Chimpy, level 135+ rogue, Morrigan
Currently - ChimpyOfEld, level 55+ rogue, Balor
"Men are like steel, if they lose their temper, they lose their worth"
"I am Gandalf. Gandalf the white, but black is mightier still"

who ever said golg doesnt believe that ks exists? if everyone is at a boss, someone will win. sometimes its you guys, sometimes is us. that is not ks. But because you dont like skull, whenever we win, its ks. and whenever you win, we "deserve" it. :|
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.