Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New to Herne

Was thinking about coming to this server am getting to an end game toon was wondering if it was active an worth the work
Join Band, it's our main communication app. We may not be one of the largests servers. But I definetly think it's worth it, we have a lot of kind players here and as I see it we are a very open, small, community.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Player to player I would tell you not to waste your time. Overall it's not a very active server.
If you find the right people willing to help you out, that's not always the case. Besides, the more the merrier. How can we expect Herne to grow and become more active if no new players come?

If you're a honest, friendly player, Capt Claus, you are always welcome. Herne was the server I was given when I first started playing CH, almost a year ago, and I've always met some really neat people.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Player to player I would tell you not to waste your time. Overall it's not a very active server.
If you find the right people willing to help you out, that's not always the case. Besides, the more the merrier. How can we expect Herne to grow and become more active if no new players come?

If you're a honest, friendly player, Capt Claus, you are always welcome. Herne was the server I was given when I first started playing CH, almost a year ago, and I've always met some really neat people.
He was asking if the server is active. I gave the correct answer.

There's great people on herne and it's always looking for new players but if you want a active server herne is not the server.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

He was asking if the server is active. I gave the correct answer.

There's great people on herne and it's always looking for new players but if you want a active server herne is not the server.
Yes, and honesty is great. But my point was Herne will never become a more active server if no one comes. ;)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.