Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

x-fer from arawn (edited as of 7/25/17)

Looking to x-fer 375k from Arawn to Herne

plat items like sigils and bp expands or chest mounts are acceptable. Will use lower world value for items.
Would prefer to use a middleman.

also who took the name bobthemage on herne :/
Having to use Bob TheMage with a really awkward space.
Last edited by bob the mage on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: x-fer from arawn

Also looking for firestorm and fire attune on Herne if anyone has :3
Bob The God

one last thing, can anyone tell me the prices for some stuff on herne?

-) sigils (hp and e, was told 25k a crate :( )
-) xp lix
-) e regen lix
-) standard chest mount (80/10, 90/30, 95/40)
-) firestorm
-) fire attune
-) blue coven hat
-) black hunter
-) gold camo
Bob The God

Yeah sigils prices are pretty messed up on herne. Drove me away from xfering there, even with the people in clans promising my druid fast edl
Ya sig prices will make it tough but I'll just have to buy sigils instead of fash (except blue coven, that is a must)
Bob The God

Yeah sigils prices are pretty messed up on herne. Drove me away from xfering there, even with the people in clans promising my druid fast edl
Ya sig prices will make it tough but I'll just have to buy sigils instead of fash (except blue coven, that is a must)
Yep. Gl on herne :)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Gl with buying a blue coven. Only one on herne to my knowledge, and I don't think the owner would be willing to sell. Btw, if you're still looking for a firestorm manual, I have one, just pm me about price.
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne

Gl with buying a blue coven. Only one on herne to my knowledge, and I don't think the owner would be willing to sell. Btw, if you're still looking for a firestorm manual, I have one, just pm me about price.
pmed you

and damn that sucks, will just have to keep an eye out for one. Blue coven has been the centerpiece of my arawn mage, maybe i can find something new here :)

Also currently looking to join a clan. Not sure what the level requirement to join a feeder clan is.

thx for all the help and support so far!
cya around in game!
-Bob TheMage
Bob The God

pmed you

and damn that sucks, will just have to keep an eye out for one. Blue coven has been the centerpiece of my arawn mage, maybe i can find something new here :)

Also currently looking to join a clan. Not sure what the level requirement to join a feeder clan is.

cya around in game!
-Bob TheMage
Best of luck finding a new hat.
I believe the level requirement for babydrunks is 130, but you should double check with Dracarys Istari.
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne

pmed you

cya around in game!
-Bob TheMage
Best of luck finding a new hat.
I believe the level requirement for babydrunks is 130, but you should double check with Dracarys Istari.
Have him on my friends list, will send him a mail inquiring. Thank you for the info :-)
Bob The God