Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: clarify for me

One more note if you don't want your info to be known don't give it out whether RL info or IG info. There are many text apps that assign you a text or even a number you can call from. And feeling someone got what they deserved after scamming for years and actually scamming yourself is a big difference. Just because ppl felt the known scammer finally got a taste of their own medicine doesn't make those that felt that way without morals.
Just wanting to qualify your statement of giving out info. So if you've been a clan mate of someone for years and become friends and finally start texting or calling that person irl on your phone, it's ok if they turn around and post your info publicly? Certainly you wouldn't say yes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

One more note if you don't want your info to be known don't give it out whether RL info or IG info. There are many text apps that assign you a text or even a number you can call from. And feeling someone got what they deserved after scamming for years and actually scamming yourself is a big difference. Just because ppl felt the known scammer finally got a taste of their own medicine doesn't make those that felt that way without morals.
Just wanting to qualify your statement of giving out info. So if you've been a clan mate of someone for years and become friends and finally start texting or calling that person irl on your phone, it's ok if they turn around and post your info publicly? Certainly you wouldn't say yes.
This servers just filled with braindead idiots zyz. Tbh it would be better to just let them do whatever they want and let them think they're so good and all.(cuz the fact is they're all nabs, and if the real pros came back, they'd all go inactive again).
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

It shouldn't be ok. But sadly we are in a day and age where people need to teach their children new rules. If you give a person your information there is always a chance of it being posted on a bathroom wall (in the old days) or on the internet. Is it right? No absolutely not. And those who promote it shouldn't be applauded. But everyone needs to realize your on the internet. Be careful with who and what you share.

I said exactly the opposite. I suggested use an app that assigns you a number to call or text from that's not your real number. As how do you actually ever know anyone if you've never met them? You ever heard the term "Catfish" or "Catfished" it happens everyday, and you shouldn't trust ppl just from what they tell you online wo ever meeting them. If your that naive you definitely need one of those apps. At the same time if I had been talking to someone on the phone and had their info and I knew they had mine. I wouldn't be mad one bit if I posted their info first and they then posted mine as retaliation. I would expect it in fact. Once again as I said two wrongs don't make a right, and I'd never post anyone's info unless they posted mine first, but that's just me. The incident you are speaking of was the scanner got scammed and she started posting RL info of ppl that had nothing to do with the incident whatsoever other than to say now she knows how it feels. She then started posting RL info and after she was asked many times to not post that and to pls stop she continued doing it. So when her info got posted also then it's a problem to you all of a sudden? Why wasn't it a problem when she posted others info first? Why didn't you make a post about that? You seem biased in those regards, or you don't know all your facts.

Curry u were just saying u wanted to come back to herne lmao if u haven't gotten the news either but last I seen quite a bit of ex infection members askin to join LD..... Galeb down on herne too so I think u needs to call us pro now son.
Ps curry enjoys puttin his information to his toon into other people's hands may I share ss?

Ofc its not right to share someone personal information. But as someone already mentioned, if you shared it with someone already, than you should be aware of the fact that the person you shared it with is could post it somewhere. But theres a bunch of people here mature enough to not harass you because someone shared tour number. Though it's childish and very sad that you don't see the difference between real life and a game.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

after spending some time on the herne board chat there is so many childish people in there, i can see why herne is such a drama filled server.

some literally ss's everything then posts it everywhere and delete your dkp charts, if you make an enemy of them(can't trust ppl like that)

then there is people that are just annoying little kids who purposely try to annoy, just seems to be a really annoying sever

there are some cool peeps here though like alb and timmy and i feel sorry they have to put up with the BS that happens here :lol:
Oderint Dum Metuant.