Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Trying to copy me.

Tech, don't try and bull **** your way out, ik for a fact your chong bong or how ever you spell your name...how i know you ask? think hard and long..
He never asked how you know even this lie is true.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (22.18 KiB) Viewed 2062 times
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Tech, don't try and bull **** your way out, ik for a fact your chong bong or how ever you spell your name...how i know you ask? think hard and long..
Chongbong has 2 children. Tech never Talked about kids or if he had any.
i am 27 yrs. old i have 4 children and my wife is prego with another....
that is how easy it is to lie, chongbong's wife is his left hand duel devicing because he cant get much more then his left hand. he has no kids. no one in herne ever hoards black spooky hunter. every time tech druid left herne returned he always has the same stuff... its not hard to tell. light champs old account is pluto demonic. thefallenone wouldn't give his account to anyone but chong. its funny otm hasn't checked the ip of chong's devices its not hard to tell that he buys his accounts and makes up half of his clan.

don't forget the fact that while logged with tech or any of his other accounts chong will have stuff typed on his other devices to make it look like he is not duel devicing its quite funny to watch. and when i called him out on it he couldnt prove he wasnt. so dont try to cover your self up techXdruid aka chonbong aka thefallen one aka nightcore aka light champ. your lies are exposed and you are trying to do what every buisness that does somthing that ruins their public image and lie your way out of it......but you and me buddy.....we know the facts.
and if otm blocks this topic just know there is no other place to do this because no hope screen shotts everything in game and reports it. so i will bring it up here.

Idk why it's so hard to get things through that thick ass head of yours. Champ is mine and forever will be mine. Don't want to believe me then don't. Idc.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.