Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Grief

This is a new post because my last was deleted. I will not name and shame but thoes of you whom are griefing fearless on bosses please don't think for your selves but others in your clan. I do not stand for griefing bosses wastes my money and others. If you don't lock a boss don't be a sore loser because your clan didn't lock it. Especially on a boss that is impossible to grief at all. It is the fact that you tried.

Re: Grief

Well tell your buddy clan and 2 people that love to grife to stop ksing people on hard paid elixers and grefing on all boss might help to stop the griefing
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.

This is a new post because my last was deleted. I will not name and shame but thoes of you whom are griefing fearless on bosses please don't think for your selves but others in your clan. I do not stand for griefing bosses wastes my money and others. If you don't lock a boss don't be a sore loser because your clan didn't lock it. Especially on a boss that is impossible to grief at all. It is the fact that you tried.
Don't worry lotus. They beg for mercy whenever they see us. Still kos and ks on sight in my book

Lol wait till next week if otm won't help stop the guy ksing us when we lix we are at all war ks every one that lix that's not in our clan
Lastarcher.
Ranger level 224
Mage level 223
General of pegasus, Lugh.

Lol wait till next week if otm won't help stop the guy ksing us when we lix we are at all war ks every one that lix that's not in our clan
What has otm ever done to stop ksing? Target lock? Lol. Good idea ks more people to waste your own time and make more of us ks u!!!
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

ok first off in frang's defense he started ksing when we were griefed on priest weeks back, fast foward to yestrday i cannot name the two whom did grief us on priest again.... it happened frang ksing you guys because yall started it. and if anyone thinks i let ksing slide i am desensatized to that and have been for ages. for a ranger whom was basically ksed since i created him. a cute little 165 druid just created a whole heap of problems last night. but i wont have simpathy for a a person whom follows people because she cant do her own thing. when i catch this druid i feel bad for it. but it could have been averted many many times. i have talked to the leader of nh and he didnt heed my warnings. you reap what you sow. good day

They legit should make a TV show called 'life in Herne' with today's societies great love for drama series it would be a huge hit. Should definately look into this otm, ofcourse I'd hapilly accept a portion of the earnings. ;)
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid

ok first off in frang's defense he started ksing when we were griefed on priest weeks back, fast foward to yestrday i cannot name the two whom did grief us on priest again.... it happened frang ksing you guys because yall started it. and if anyone thinks i let ksing slide i am desensatized to that and have been for ages. for a ranger whom was basically ksed since i created him. a cute little 165 druid just created a whole heap of problems last night. but i wont have simpathy for a a person whom follows people because she cant do her own thing. when i catch this druid i feel bad for it. but it could have been averted many many times. i have talked to the leader of nh and he didnt heed my warnings. you reap what you sow. good day
Frang started ksing because back when we all where still 205-215 There was a rogue 220 ksing all of us so frang hit 220+ and did it back.
Just cuz this rogues clan name changed don't think frang sees him any diff or the people he plays with.
And we all know who I'm talking about.