Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

people of herne

HELLOOOOO PEOPLE OF HERNE! Hey peeps remember me? Im just dropping in to say whats up and i miss playing ios. So how yall doin? Also if you play on Android in Lir. Come find me, my ign name is Coldtothebone. Hows it going in Herne?
My name is Hikari(ios) level 105 warrior
proud noob of herne
My name is also Coldtothebone(android) level 97 mage
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

Re: people of herne

Hi welcome back
Oh no im not coming back. my ipod is destroyed beyond repair. just checking in
proud noob of herne
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

So how is everyone in herne?
proud noob of herne
proud noob of lir

From what I'm told, it's an absolute mess.
not at all bro, now we have weeded the scammers down to almost none what so ever the vibe in herne is very calm and relaxed. obviously you get the odd *** but oh well im sure you get ***'s and scammers on your server too....

I have played on almost all servers and I'v got to say I enjoy herne the most!
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

From what I'm told, it's an absolute mess.
not at all bro, now we have weeded the scammers down to almost none what so ever the vibe in herne is very calm and relaxed. obviously you get the odd **** but oh well im sure you get ****'s and scammers on your server too....

I have played on almost all servers and I'v got to say I enjoy herne the most!
Wuuut... I know I haven't played since half a year, but Im sure things havent changed.

Herne is split in two, Resurgens and infection. The war raging between the two is terrible and the words are atrocious. Dragging mobs, calming tanks, resetting bosses used to be the norm. I think it got a bit better, but other servers are all much more peaceful.
Have questions? Click this sentence!
Click this. I dare you. Bet you wont.
Find me on Herne - Darkeice
Or on Balor - MisterWiskers
▼Please do this▼
Cross Platform!

Bump
proud noob of herne
proud noob of lir