Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Trusted Dice Host on Server!! (me)

not really......

its an easy way to make money quickly.... id rather win a few games of dice then to grind killing mobs for hours and hours to maybe get a top level worthless drop I can sell for 2-4K, lets face it other then when im leving or boss hunting with clannies im not gonna be killing mobs for any extended amount of time for gold.... id much rather dice for it.... whether I win or lose im still having fun and that's what playing a game is supposed to be about... not on this mind numbing boring ass grind which seems to go on for ever and ever and when you finish you've only made maximum 3-4k....... excellent!!!!

the only time your going to earn loads and loads of gold is end game when you can sell end game boss drops for around 100-200k each.... I do own a few of these but im not ready to sell them yet because I still find use in them....

so until im lvl 200+ I guess im gonna be dicing :) lol sorry if this displeases anyone....
n00b
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Lol okay.

And okay sorry for my mistake.... I know necro drops aren't really sold in herne because rival clans don't want to unite and kill him....

And the drops I meant are dark grimiore of flame and shadow grimiore of frost, both of which i bought.....
I currently have both but will be selling dark grim when I reach lvl 130 and am able to use my shadow grim of frost.
Which makes more sense since I am an ice mage :)
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

curry, you say its a tradition in herne... but I don't see you in herne....
you just scour these forums looking for someone to talk rubbish to or about.....
seriously do you actually live your life just looking on this forum for something to say in any thread you possibly can..... loool
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

curry, you say its a tradition in herne... but I don't see you in herne....
you just scour these forums looking for someone to talk rubbish to or about.....
seriously do you actually live your life just looking on this forum for something to say in any thread you possibly can..... loool
Yup. N00b
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.