The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Necro

Main reason griefing
Warrior:170 :3
Ranger:121
Rogue:105
World: Herne

Santino wrote:thanks for your little input swine, we the original 2011 players!!

I just took a long break from the game due to being just too damn busy to play lol.

I recently started playing again because iv got a little more time on my hands and I don't appreciate you guys jumping down my throat for simply stating a fact..... our server in comparison to others is kinda weak... im not saying certain players are just simply that our server needs to get some good, new, serious players so we can all kick the necro's ass!!!!

how you doing though swine u good, LONG TIME!!!! lol

My apologizes santino
Herne - LazyDrunks

Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

Santino wrote:thanks for your little input swine, we the original 2011 players!!

I just took a long break from the game due to being just too damn busy to play lol.

I recently started playing again because iv got a little more time on my hands and I don't appreciate you guys jumping down my throat for simply stating a fact..... our server in comparison to others is kinda weak... im not saying certain players are just simply that our server needs to get some good, new, serious players so we can all kick the necro's ass!!!!

We're not really jumping down your throat. You just stated things that were so untrue. And like sere said, herne isn't weak, there's just a lot of griefing
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Serethem wrote:

We have enough and have killed multiple times. What stops herne from progressing is excessive griefing. Fact: necro cannot be killed with griefing, fact someone will always grief, fact someone will always grief back. As for weak server, we have a very high server population currently when compared to other servers. The update took a lot of people from other servers on older devices, luckily herne didn't have very many old device only players.

And the sad part is, several of us are good friends but in rival clans. And I'd bet there's more friendship amongst rival clan mates then you'd think. But no clan will bite the bullet and help each other out.

Santino, I knew I recognized your name the other day playing, I just couldn't place it... I'm not original 2011 crew, but I'm from original early 2012 crew.
Good to see you back bro, look forward to seeing u again.

Rcflyn wrote:
Serethem wrote:

We have enough and have killed multiple times. What stops herne from progressing is excessive griefing. Fact: necro cannot be killed with griefing, fact someone will always grief, fact someone will always grief back. As for weak server, we have a very high server population currently when compared to other servers. The update took a lot of people from other servers on older devices, luckily herne didn't have very many old device only players.

And the sad part is, several of us are good friends but in rival clans. And I'd bet there's more friendship amongst rival clan mates then you'd think. But no clan will bite the bullet and help each other out.

Santino, I knew I recognized your name the other day playing, I just couldn't place it... I'm not original 2011 crew, but I'm from original early 2012 crew.

hey bro great you remember me from back then lol.

whats your name in game??
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 123
Clan: Fearless
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

Rcflyn wrote:
Serethem wrote:

Indeed sad that ur friends are rivals. Ruins friendship:(
Herne - LazyDrunks

Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Ranger 220
Mage 220
Warrior 201

eh that depends all on u^. If u want you can maintain ur friendship with ppl in rival clans. I have at least.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

We've killed necro more times than we can count and even with griefing a few times. Btw we have too many necro weapons to count also. Maybe 4 shadow daggers too many Druid Mage n warrior weps that no one even uses and several bows.

Frang wrote:We've killed necro more times than we can count and even with griefing a few times. Btw we have too many necro weapons to count also. Maybe 4 shadow daggers too many Druid Mage n warrior weps that no one even uses and several bows.

Pretty old post
HERNE AKA THE NEVER ENDING WAR SEVER.
TOONS: KILP [ 206]
ACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Please do not necro post on old topics.
If it a topic has relevance to a subject you want to bring up please create a new topic with a link to the origibal topic so people can have a read what you are talking about.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram

Twitch Profile

Skenkee's Tavern