Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Curry30423

WHAT? ok nvm and everyone knows ur channel

Ps: U ANNOYING CUZ U KILLED ME ONCE IN ARENA EVEN THO I HIGHER I HAD NO LUX AT THAT MOMENT AND U JUST TOOK PROBABLY 100XP-_- HEH anyways
U might know who i am now i guess
:P
If i killed you, only reason for that is you got on my nerves. In which case, only two people. Again. Needforspeed and Medalofhonor. Who i kill relentlessly. They're not higher than me, and even 2v1 they run from the arena.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I haven't seen you for 3months so how's that recently killing other people? You ain't kool lieing but a fool that's trying to be kool but can't cuz fool is always fool and the kool dose not fit the fool anymore and now you proved yourself a kool(opposite) person.

Next time I see you ....your dead cuz i twice higher than you..-.

Just get out of the forums nub:/ I thought you left and also no one likes you cuz you girl face .. so please kindly leave because you have a bad reputation and few people want you out.... Kk?:-)

Thanks again nub+_+ keep up in other games but not Celtic heroes ...... XD

I met medalofhonor and needforspeed and first of all they are your level I guess ....forgot cuz it was like 2months ago and I doubt that they can't kill you also some lower sh1t can take you down cuz you...... Uh um fool:-)

The only people who know my youtube is Needforspeed and Medalofhonor. And how the hell am i the most annoying one? I dont spam post random stuff every single day.
I know everything :geek:
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

The only people who know my youtube is Needforspeed and Medalofhonor. And how the hell am i the most annoying one? I dont spam post random stuff every single day.
I know everything :geek:
Lies you're dumb ._.
Warrior:170 :3
Ranger:121
Rogue:105
World: Herne

I haven't seen you for 3months so how's that recently killing other people? You ain't kool lieing but a fool that's trying to be kool but can't cuz fool is always fool and the kool dose not fit the fool anymore and now you proved yourself a kool(opposite) person.

Next time I see you ....your dead cuz i twice higher than you..-.

Just get out of the forums nub:/ I thought you left and also no one likes you cuz you girl face .. so please kindly leave because you have a bad reputation and few people want you out.... Kk?:-)

Thanks again nub+_+ keep up in other games but not Celtic heroes ...... XD
So that will make you 280? Right. Ill log again just to destroy you. Oh and uh....again, the on,y people who know what i look like, are needforspeed and medalofhonor. Oh and pir. But he has a blue account here. So.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]