Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A few thoughts from a truly neutral soul...

Swine I would agree with ur part on trying to unite herne...But the first day res was made me along with a few other clannies were murdered brutally by wh in arena for no apparent reason.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Swine I would agree with ur part on trying to unite herne...But the first day res was made me along with a few other clannies were murdered brutally by wh in arena for no apparent reason.-.
Yeh..wh kills even his clannies x.x

Owner of Blue Coven And Majestic Broom Of Winter
Characters-Eda1-Eda2-Eda3-Eda4-Eda5-Edabank
Level------------86------31----132----100----156-------5------
World--------Herne

Wh killed me ever since pigs, never stopped, so his threat of "kos for life" doesn't make sense since he was dong it months before he said it. I don't really care who kills me, demon was kosing me before I joined pigs even. He even scammed a godly riftskull brac from incog, or so I've heard
World: Herne
Clan: BlazingFrost
Lvl 65 ranger (main, active)
Lvl 13 druid (dual logging char, active)

3 lvl 60+ rogues (retired)
Lvl 30 druid (retired)
2 lvl 40+ mages (retired)
Lvl 81 ranger (retired)
Lvl 118 warrior (retired)

One of herne's nubs._.

"So ive heard" lol you cant trust every little fish that has teeth. I bet you he was the toss bag that made up that crap.. after getting to know demon his alot like my self. He may be an a** hole but he is no scammer.. I bet you it was the fish that bites that made up that crap.. hope all his lies catch up with that little mut soon or his dad gets the a** from work again soon so the so the low life cant pay for his wifi again and we never see the mut again.

Wh is the smartest ch player ive ever had the privilege of being clannies with his been many great clans Sargent of arms. I was on his kos for ages I respect him that his a clan killer he breaks the toughest players spirt. I can see why ppl say all this bad stuff about him I would be cut if my clan lost him as well ive never seen a player lead by that much of example and ask for nothing in return. That also goes for mikeeatari alway putting clan before them self.

Wh is smart I won't disagree on that. I only disagree that he was trying to unite herne when in the first few days of res He started to kos ppl for NO REASON
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I would have to say wh didn't leave to unite herne. He left because asc had begun to disappear and that resulted into little to no competition on bosses. Wh and more than a few others on the server play for competition the only thing keeping them playing is the fact they have an enemy to stop. This type of extremely competitive play is fun until you win. Once the competition was gone he decided to bring back the competition he would leave and compete against the clan he had helped build. There would be far fewer players in herne if it weren't for the competition which drives our community.
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

idk why people give two spell caster about being killed in the arena, what do you expect to happen in an ARENA? Sit around Killian taking turns and giving eachother high fives?(some worlds do that lol) Now if we were talking about ksing eachother on lix and bad mouthing everyone that's understandable and uncalled for. FFS it's a video game kill eachother in the damned arena and have some fun.
What I'm saying is don't judge someone by their pvp xp, judge them by their real xp.
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...