Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mikeetari

This shows how big of a joke that clan and that cheif is.
This post shows that u play game too seriously, and it shows that the clan and leader ur talking about are fun people, not too serious and crazy! Yay! Love u all! Also dopeehead u do not have something better to do than hating and name calling? Never in my herne life I say bad words, u only hate all our clannie because of a few people which shows that you generalize, leaders need not to generalize, leaders need to understand each individuals. Reminds me of Kim Jong il generalized the whole american nation, reminds me of hitler hating all jews just because of a few jews rejected him.
Have fun by God's will

Where do i call you a name? Please remind me to next time. And this post shows how ignorant you are not just on a game but is person too. This shows that your unstabke clan is run by 10 year olds, youre the one who takes the game too seriously bringing religion into it if your that serious about your religion then put the pipe down mikee, ty.
Herne
Dopehead 222 Warrior
Stitches 221 Rogue

This shows how big of a joke that clan and that cheif is.
Chief* :)
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Where do i call you a name? Please remind me to next time. And this post shows how ignorant you are not just on a game but is person too. This shows that your unstabke clan is run by 10 year olds, youre the one who takes the game too seriously bringing religion into it if your that serious about your religion then put the pipe down mikee, ty.
*claps* perfectly said._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Never said a bad word Mike??? I'm gona have to call BS on that. I remember when you were around the lvl120. That's when you started to hate me at first, because I killed you in the arena and made you freak. Then you accused me of ksing your whinny a** and started swearing at me. If you meant to say I hardly ever said a cuss word in my herne life, then you should be more specific.