Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The idea of EQUALISTS

You see, many people take this game seriously. I play this game for fun, people like Dopeehead think I cry on forums but actually I am having fun. I am just role playing as amon to make the game more fun, this is where I got the idea http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bR6lzPcOdzI But people tend to ruin the fun and take it too serious. When I raged quit and took a very long break from this game, I came back because I found a new way for me to have fun. This is the only choice I have for fun in game, Since infection already ruined it for many people.
Have fun by God's will

Re: The idea of EQUALISTS

Oh btw fraser you know how it feels to be in my position, you been there. The only way to end this game is by joining infection. But I need to stop that and adopt a sharing society like Epona,lugh and other worlds I been too. No matter what clan you are in, as long as you want fun we share the bosses together that is what I wanted to do in the past with RISE,blazingfrost and all clans. Many nice people like mercalshan,lukas24,angelnature,mageman33 quit or transferred because infection ruined their fun. It is time to bring back the fun, dont need to be in infection to end the game. This is what equality is, not just EQUALISTS want to have fun, all clans want to have fun.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (173.99 KiB) Viewed 2127 times
Have fun by God's will

Ah w0lf, this is what we not want in herne, the 'clan only' mind set. That is called greed you see, other people want to have fun too not only one clan but all clans. You kill people just because they r outside clan,yet we never done anything to you back thn and want more for your own clan.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (189.25 KiB) Viewed 2126 times
Have fun by God's will

Yawn, you should save your s**t talk for in game like the rest of your clan instead of plastering it all over the forum. Nobody wants to hear your stories mike, we just want to play and have fun. You are the one bringing politics into the game.

He takes freaking pics of everything.......
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Yawn, you should save your s**t talk for in game like the rest of your clan instead of plastering it all over the forum. Nobody wants to hear your stories mike, we just want to play and have fun. You are the one bringing politics into the game.
You can have fun, but please do not ruin it for others. You know how it feels fraser, you been in my place before. I never did anything to you, all I ask is please do not ruin it for others because you also been here.
Have fun by God's will

You can have fun, but please do not ruin it for others. You know how it feels fraser, you been in my place before. I never did anything to you, all I ask is please do not ruin it for others because you also been here.
Ur clannies ruin it for others and your clan.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Ur clannies ruin it for others and your clan.
We did not start anything, whichhookr did you were once an EQUALISTS too and u promised u said u come back ASAP. I just want to rebuild without anyone disturbing us.
Have fun by God's will

Yea...no I realized the mistake I made in joining after the first min. And that's why I left within 10 mins about.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Mike,

All I do is play the game the way its designed to be played, while having fun. Its not my problem if your a sore looser, yes i died to he hands if witchookr on many occasions but not once did i get all bent out of shape and take to the forum to whine about it. I never even s**t talked to anybody that killed me once, thats partly the reason i was accepted by infection.

The way i see it is if you or your clannies are not happy about dieing you have 3 options, dont come to the arena, get a bigger group and come kill us or go and level and come kill us. Its not that hard to be honest. Most of our rogues are running with less than 3500 hp, their easy meat.

My advice to you mike is, your not doing yourself any favours posting on the forum in fact you are doing more damage. You should save you energy and do your talking with your actions in game. But you problably dont want my advice, as you clearly have became all bitter and twisted.

Best regards, Fraser