Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To clan ascension

Pirs what you call a traitor and theres no place in this world for him.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Pir knows because he was in your clan and knows how it operatea
Just to clear this up, i am 15 years old. I have a job paying 8$ an hour(great for my age, especially since it was starting wage)

Well, when i was defiance, they didnt act like a family, it was more of a military-like clan. I've been yelled at for calling bosses instead of lvling, and not using elixers when I was lvling. How are ya supposed to buy elixers without gold drops from bosses? I mean, this was when i was un-employed, and never bought plat. The clan was based on trying hard to lvl, and be the best. Not to have fun. Being the best sure maybe fun, but this is a game. It's meant to have fun. Being stressed from pressure to lvl or be kicked is not fun.

Infection, from what I see, is like a family. They play to have fun and enjoy the game together. Very rarely do infection members not like each other(only 1 person i can think of).

To asc: get your thongs out of knot, and have fun with the game for once. Competition isn't bad, but to play just to be better than others dosnt last. Haven't you noticed from the amount of ascension players that quit when they're in end game armor?

+1 swine! I mean no offense to u ascension im sure there are some like that in infection but i wouldnt know. But ever since i left infection i have really got to see some of the dbags of ascension who attack me now because im not in a clan. I get ksed my ascenion members for no damn reason. I cant name and shame so yea. In the arena some randoms from ascension kill me for a reason i have no idea about. Do ic a single person from infection do this??? HELL NO! Whats that to show ya? But there are the nicer ascension who are extremely nice to me and respect my decision of going solo and help me out (examples: sarahfang, Fraser, itsme, bagels, superman, and danielsonni). Those are just some helpful people from ascension. Others are just some of the bigges dbags i have ever met. And no im not a infection spy to those in rise and im not also a person who is sucking up to infection.

I posed this just to say thanks for sharing, but turned out to be a mess, cant we all just have peace. I thank anyone Who shares bosses and experience made the game more fun thn soloing. It really unites n bond people, but those Who scam,stabbers,greed and selfishness are those Who shouldnt be thanked, should be shamed.
Have fun by God's will

The purpose of the arena is to kill people therefore no one is really getting killed for random reasons. That being said, people should have the common courtesy to leave somone alone if their minding their own bussiness. That arena is nothing but trouble and is a major cause for hate among clans. Id much rather wait in line patiently for the quests in a civilized manor but who am I kidding. Thats never gonna happen.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Swine,

Pir was never miss treated in the clan he left because he said he wanted a break, after he left he said he would like to join infection. Dont believe all you hear thats all im saying, all ll i try to do is be fair.

Im now doing what i said i was not going to do. Lol

Regarding selfishness you guys are so wrapped up in your own it unreal. E.g arena today i gave sunshine rag that i had the lock on even although i needed it ( she had no spare medals) then 10 mins later killian spawned everyone had spare medal and i asked to grp with my main and got no reply. Btw i still helped to the end. Just one example. If you want more i got loads.

Regards, Fraser

E.g arena today i gave sunshine rag that i had the lock on even although i needed it ( she had no spare medals) then 10 mins later killian spawned everyone had spare medal and i asked to grp with my main and got no reply. Btw i still helped to the end. Just one example. If you want more i got loads.

Regards, Fraser
and i thankyou for your help with rags, but you did leave out a part to the story. i was already waiting and and come 10 seconds before it spawns. not starting anything because i like you fraser, but you tried making yourself look like you are so thoughtful and nice by "letting" me have rags when you already had lock. :lol:
Herne:
Freyaa (164) rogue
Sunshinee (155) druid

Rosmerta:
MissDartignan (182+) ranger
Freyaa (176+) rogue

The point I'm making is that chose to not only let you group but also have the kill and medal, ask yourself who in your clan would do the same for me? Very few if any.

The sad think is i would do the same thing again for you.

-----///// THE DARK TROLL RISES \\\\\-----
(Batman music)

Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmm.. let me think...... mmmm..

Mmmmmk.. Now! I just couldn't resist coming back to the forums for a troll. I call it a 'troll break''. After a long period of time with my head down, buttocks up, working hard, i had to come in again to see my trolled victims. Anyway... Nuff bout me.

Mikeepooh you are a tyrant, a liar (you say you don't let scum in your 'perfect clan', yet your whole clan is scum) and two-faced. For once i agree with someone who pretends to be smarter than i (swine and infection), as you just pushed the launch button mike, you pushed that button to send me flippin' out when you started to talk down on my buddy pirahna.

I know your all missing me, but my rocket ship is landing back down on earth now, im not coming back unless someone presses the launch button again.

P.S Ascension for forming an alliance with that RISE clan, there is no greater dishonour i could ever imagine.
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

Ahahahahaha. Srry i couldn't help myself but laugh at the very presence of your post chill. Isnt the whole point of a troll to make the others who aren't being trolled laugh? Cause thats not what u are doing. And the fact that u talk down on anyone or clan is plain hilarious coming from a ex scammer and well know nuisance.