Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Greedyness

lazy u have been proved wrong...today i was about to quit this game when a friend of mine told me not to give up...he even gave me some of his old lux that he did not been using and worked a ton for...i thank him for not only being a good friend but always being there for MEE :) and im not askin everyone to be like this and give lux away but im askin ppl to be nice to others and encourage each other to keep going and not giving up
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: GREEDYNESS

Curry... I Am A n00b? Haha You Make Me Laugh I Took You Out With 1 Hit Of Rupture :D :D :D

P.S Curry Is 20 Lvl's higher than me
So? I've killed light twice...it's not a big deal. And lights like...40 lvls above me.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

And btw I think the greediness and aggressiveness comes in hand with the evolution of the game. Simply...I remember back when dark angels and new Britannia were like the best clans battling forever, there was maybe like 90% less aggressiveness greediness and hate in the game. Legit both clans handed down drops to the next player in line for warden or meteoric. (yes I remember this very well cuz I was in dark angels when I got moonshadow gloves ((thank you Atreyu)) ) now in clans you can't just expect to be in a line and be given drops. You have to be a certain level, you have to be trusted, you have to be loyal (understandable) you have to be this this and that...it's so annoying. I think I got moonshadow boots and gloves in dark angels. And as soon as that update hit...the level of everything just increased. DA and NB became Pagan and TheNuMob, which became Defiance and Infection...which is now Ascension and Infection...and everything negative is rubbing off on other players.
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

And btw I think the greediness and aggressiveness comes in hand with the evolution of the game. Simply...I remember back when dark angels and new Britannia were like the best clans battling forever, there was maybe like 90% less aggressiveness greediness and hate in the game. Legit both clans handed down drops to the next player in line for warden or meteoric. (yes I remember this very well cuz I was in dark angels when I got moonshadow gloves ((thank you Atreyu)) ) now in clans you can't just expect to be in a line and be given drops. You have to be a certain level, you have to be trusted, you have to be loyal (understandable) you have to be this this and that...it's so annoying. I think I got moonshadow boots and gloves in dark angels. And as soon as that update hit...the level of everything just increased. DA and NB became Pagan and TheNuMob, which became Defiance and Infection...which is now Ascension and Infection...and everything negative is rubbing off on other players.
I am not sure how Asc handles drops these days, but drop policy is actually, why we are such jerks about bringing new people into Inf...
Back in those days, both clans were very large, and drops were scarce. Collecting and distributing drops for these huge quests seemed the best way to get people hooked up.

But there were so many people, many with alts, many who leveled fast, and many who did not, some who never came to boss fights, but still wanted drops...
people who wanted to keep collecting, and people who wanted to be able to sell...
People who would get mad when another person got what they felt was "their upgrade"...

Tracking what to keep, and what not to keep was a huge PITA, i have spreadsheets for tracking drops, for tracking clan members, and which pieces they have (had). I spent over an hour a week recounting drops, and making sure people got hooked up quickly. With people constantly asking what we had, and who was next, and when were they up for drops...

I am extremely happy that I got to be a part of getting so many well-deserved players hooked up... But my point is, that there were huge headaches involved also. (Literally!)

Our small roster (we have less than 30 active players) may irritate some, and our no selling quest drops that someone needs or end game boss items, have irritated some into leaving, but overall, we leave most people alone ( arena excepted), and only kill bosses we need, so we aren't hoarding things others need more (mostly).

Our level req is high, only because that is where we play... Why would a lvl 100 want to be in a clan that isnt killing lvl 100 mobs or bosses? From my perspective, the only reason would be to get free stuff - and we don't do that anymore. So, its not us being elitists, its us being rational, when we say "no" to most requests to join.

Anyway, I feel like I am standing at a podium... Suffice it to say that I, personally, am happier now, which is the point of a "game" isn't it?
Shaden - DPS 180+

World : Herne

Clan : Britannians

Just excuse me while i put my troops into the battle too. I think we all agree that Herne is greedy, greedy, greedy. But what I'm darn diddly do dong ding saying is that (this is a rhetorical question), why doesn't everyone be fair? People want more and more and more.. No morals are shown... I suggest we all start down a path of :Dness. Another thing you guys are all so serious? HA HA HA HA HA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sir Chillrend of Herne
Level 107 warrior
Most loved and nicest player in Herne award 2010-2013 (1243 votes)
Best and fairest chieftain in Herne award 2010-2013 (1289 votes)
Was Chieftain of: Companions, NewCompanions, Pirates (original), Wingmen.

Re: GREEDYNESS

Curry... I Am A n00b? Haha You Make Me Laugh I Took You Out With 1 Hit Of Rupture :D :D :D

P.S Curry Is 20 Lvl's higher than me
And, this is relevant because...?
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

To be honest, for every greedy person on our server there are two or more generous people. You just need to work out who’s who, I like to give stuff free in clan and to good friend and anyone else try to agree on a fair price that works for both parties.