Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Relentless Recruiting

Relentless is Recruiting: All Classes

We are looking for fun people that do not have a reputation of scamming to join our ranks. Relentless is an end game clan on the server and our level requirement is 200. We routinely kill all EDL bosses, compete for older raid bosses (Mordris, Necromancer, Legacies lvl 200+), compete for Proteus and Gelebron, and have killed Bloodthorn 30+ times and typically kill on the day of spawn.

We do use a DKP based system of awarding drops from raids and leaders vote based off of activity and contribution for Doch Upgrades, EDL weapons, Divine ring upgrades, and CG offhand upgrades.

PM me here or mail me in game (sweefish) if interested. Include your in game toon name, lvl of the toon, and class of the toon. Include what armor and weapon upgrades you have. Each applicant is voted on by all clan members via a 48 hour anonymous poll.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Relentless Recruiting

We love transfers from other servers. We have Bob the Mage playing with us, Krumz, even though semi retired helps us with planning and strategies, we have folks from Nuada amongst our ranks, Belanus is represented, I’m sure I am missin a few servers people migrated from.

Relentless is a great end game clan that knows how to Boss as good as anyone. Last night at reset we had enough numbers to kill Bloodthorn but opted to wait since we felt it was important to allow people the opportunity to schedule it out. As it is we kill the big plant on day of spawn and kill all other bosses on sight.

Gwydion has a great end game environment. If you are a player that wants to participate in healthy end game content and are low drama join us
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Relentless Recruiting

I am joining the server today hehe, i used to play on herne like 3 weeks ago and now i wanna try out this server.
ig name Majeta class is mage. Oh yeah and i would love to buy fire attun ;)
Ooooh welcome!
When I log on in a bit I’ll try and remember to send you some mage stuff I have in my bank!

If you have any questions feel free to hmu on either band or line (line id: bobthemage).
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at